GreaseSpot Cafe

Jerome Randalls

Abigail

Jerome,

I don't want to post my name public here but we were friends before TWI. I knew you when you were in college and lived in the big brown house with Troy and Jimbo. You were the first person to witness to me and I came to visit you at HQ when you first went corps. If you see this my email addy is Abigail0900@yahoo.com and I would love to hear from you!

Jerome...

If you are lurking, please email me, too!

You knew me as Cindy Boydston when we were wows in Washington DC...memories of you STILL warm my heart and make me smile (remember the trip to the car lot?). My name is Cindy Hinson now...and my email is cindyhinson@hotmail.com

Would LOVE to hear from you!

You are THE best, Jerome!!!

• 4 years later...
My ex-husband and I were Jerome's spritiual partners. I'd like to hear from him too, but for a different reason... I want to hear his side of what happened when he left.

You too Chas??? No kidding! Me and my ex as well. I knew Jerome long before he became involved with TWI though. I sure would love to hear from him - we go back a long long ways.

My Corps bro! A great guy. Often think of him and his Pringles.

I loved listening to him tell stories - he had the biggest heart...

He'd grab you by the shoulder, get right up in your face to tell his story... saying stuff like, "Oh man! And you just wouldn't believe how BIG GOD IS, man!" in that deep voice of his, but looking like a kid on Christmas morning the whole time - it was infectious! You couldn't help but love the dude because he was so turned on by the Word and God.

I hope he's doin' well... I really do.