GreaseSpot Cafe

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

ex70sHouston

ex70's

You sound like you are frustrated.

If I may be so bold to make a suggestion...

Please find a healthy way to vent off stress.

Try playing a sport, talking with a friend or whatever else works for you.

Hi Ex70s!

Actually, I'm DrtyDzn's wife, and your post has been weighing heavily on my mind, because you sound like you're married to me! Jerry does all the cooking, and the dishes, while I'm happily in front of the computer seeing how many points I can rack up in Zuma.

But the big difference between our marriages is that my husband is happy, and you are not. So, I asked him, "Why are you so happy married to a lazy slug like me? Why don't you want to leave me?" And while I was hoping for a tribute to my great beauty, or an acknowledgement of my clever wit, he said, "Ah! Happiness lies within, grasshopper!" You can't change your wife, but maybe you can change the way you think of her.

So, ok! Now, you are doing all the cooking, cleaning, and keeping a quiet house. You divorce your wife, and you will still be doing all the cooking, and cleaning. Its been a long time since I've been single, but I do have single friends, and they tell me the worse thing about being single is the quiet. Its a lonely quiet.

My parents divorced when my siblings and I were your sons age. It was, and still is horrible for all of us. My parents have been divorced for 32 years now.

I dunno, maybe if you divorce your wife, your problems will be gone, your sons will be fine, and you'll live happily ever after. But I doubt it.

If you want to talk to Jerry, feel free to e-mail him. He's a good guy, nonjudgemental, and he's put up with me, your wife's twin!

Wish you all the best!

Lots of love!

Margie