GreaseSpot Cafe

HI!!! Question on MLM Please help!!!

RottieGrrrl

out: Thanks for sharing that story. It's interesting because it seems there is a familiar thread that runs through all of them.

I'm a little suspicious of how much these "top" people in the upline make too.

I downloaded a Dateline NBC expose on Quixtar, that aired last May. In it, there was a top "Diamond" Bo Short, who has since left the company, who admitted that his best year as a Diamond, was 34,000 dollars. Yet he estimates he put much, much, more into the business, which left him financially destitute.

I've read stories about people buying used Cadillacs, discount designer clothes, maxing out credit cards, all to appear successful to keep the dream alive. Why? Who knows?

I did the same thing as a good TWI bot. The PFAL class really didn't work for me, but I was determined to sign others up so they could have the "more than abundant life" just like I pretended to have.

I guess a psychologist could have a field day with that one.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your welcome, Rottie.

I'm simply honestly sharing my experience.

It was almost like I joined a cult after being in another cult.

Strangely enough, I had a dream during that time where TWI and Discovery Toys were all in it mixed up together.

But at least I got toys out of it for my kid.