GreaseSpot Cafe

Thanksgiving in Dallas

Thelema

So, any "news" worthy events happen at the Special?? I wonder if they even filled up the conference room this year. I have a feeling it was the usual socializing,you know, the reaffirming "who's standing" and who's not, blah blah blah. How can these people keep going to the same tired functions, listening to mini-martindales, year after year? im just curious about what the attraction still is...

also, what is the offical line up of teachers for the new foundational class? anyone know? cant find a thread on this yet...

quote:
Thelema

posted November 29, 2004 02:41

So, any "news" worthy events happen at the Special?? I wonder if they even filled up the conference room this year. I have a feeling it was the usual socializing,you know, the reaffirming "who's standing" and who's not, blah blah blah. How can these people keep going to the same tired functions, listening to mini-martindales, year after year? im just curious about what the attraction still is...

if they would only build a new theme park, just maby, just maybe they could keep up with hundreds upon hundreds of law suits against the Ro Co Church and hopefully compete with Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch