GreaseSpot Cafe

Thank You Dorothy, Thank You Rhoda...on Ebay

DaddyHoundog

Thank You Dorothy, Thank You Rhoda

The collector's collection of Piano and Organ music performed by Dorothy Owens and Rhoda Wierwille, relatives of the founding members of the "The Way International," no longer published is available to you. There are 50 songs on 2 CDs once publicized as accompanying music for local Way household fellowships (twigs).

They are in very good condition and play great.

Thank You Dorothy, Thank You Rhoda / on Ebay

Hooner, I received a mailing from TWI about three weeks ago to order the way rag and books from them. Totally suprised me when I opened the envelope because I haven't as much as been spoken to from an innie in over two years.

I first thought the bastards were trying to intimidate me but then I realized that they are just letting me know that they still love me and have me on their mailing list. Just proves that they have not forgotten me or maybe they think I still attend their fellowships.

After all, TWI does not sell to outsiders or non-members because we are not spiritually mature enough to comprehend their research and writings unless we hear or see it from them.

TWI is a classical reference for the definition of scum.

White Dove,

Maybe you could have private-topic'ed my husband Daddyhoundog who actually put it on Ebay.

He has reconfirmed to me his aversion to greasespot becasue of many posters methods of embarrassing others on the spot publicly regaring the "errors" in their life. Be it spelling or putting something on Ebay.

We dont subscribe to way methods of humilitation any more and furthermore we don't worry about perfection. Being correct is good and not to be avoided, but you still could have emailed us or PTed us both and we would have seen to it the add was edited for correctness.

Yet again why more and more posters quit coming....

Washingtonweather: aka LIANNE PIERCE

Washingtonweather/Daddyhoundog sorry but I am never sure who I am talking to since you both seem to for some reason post under this name.

The thought never occured to me really I guess I did not see it as being a big thing ,certainly not public humiliation.

I don't know people correct me lots of times I guess to me it is no big deal everyone makes mistakes.

Really I was just trying to let you know that it was available in the bookstore to purchase. It has nothing to do with perfection I was just trying to save you some trouble down the line if someone bought it for a lot of money and then found out it was not out of print and could buy it for less. They could come back because you misrepresented it.

Anyway that was my intent sorry if you were traumatized by my post.

Thank you DaddyHoundog.

WhiteDove: Thanks for the information about thank you dorothy and thank you rhoda being available from twi.

Some people don't mind going to that place, others do. I'd prefer to buy stuff from a Greasespot Cafe person than from twi.

God is so kind to keep us all with what we need to be satisfiedicon_smile.gif:)-->

Happy New Year!

Kit