GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI illegally identifying GSC members?

JustThinking

Yeah, thanks JT for starting this thread.

I was really involved with Waydale, more so than I am here at Gspot. Twi was able to ...thru the power of subpoena (for the Allen lawsuit) identify RADAR with my real life name.

Once they had my identity, the limb coordinator of the state I had been living in called all over the state of North Carolina, telling people I was actively seeking to destroy twi, that I was possessed and god only knows what else he said. He asked any and all to let them know if and when I had heard from them.

I had MANY MANY twi innies call me and let me know all of this.

Then as now, I have done my speaking, first at Waydale and now at Greasespot. I have never endeavored to go out on a canvass campaign.

I hope any innies read this thread. TWI will stoop to low levels YOU DONT EVEN REALIZE to stop the airing of the TRUTH.

ror

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> Maybe my CRS isn't as bad as I thought!

It is pitiful the levels that they will stoop to in order to "protect" their precious flock from learning the truth. They'll let them rot in jail; tell them to cut off all communication with their families; relocate perverts to other areas when they are exposed; expect them to spend 24/7 at their beck and call, but heaven forbid they should talk to someone who might cause them to pause and think.

TWI gets mad at people like you, Radar, and you're just telling the truth. TWI is the one who lies outright, lies by omission and operates so unethically and immorally it's sickening. I really and truly don't know how they sleep at night. It must have something to do with consciences seared with a hot iron....

Radar,

It's my pleasure.

quote:
Yeah, thanks JT for starting this thread.

I was really involved with Waydale, more so than I am here at Gspot. Twi was able to ...thru the power of subpoena (for the Allen lawsuit) identify RADAR with my real life name.

Wow, if I was an innie, this would make me wonder what kind of person was running that outfit!

JT

JT, you'd think it would be a red flag for people that they don't feel free to come here, post here or let anyone know that they do. I was scared to death of being possessed or found out for reading stuff on here. Now I realize that fear like that is NOT NORMAL.

If your (rhetorical) leaders have that much power over you and your actions, then you are NOT living the more abundant life. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but TWI has.