GreaseSpot Cafe

The Mystery of Time and Space

Now I'm stuck in the rooms with the snail mail box. I have 2 wheels instaled ( missing the pink wheel ) and I have a pen and paper.

I'm just wandering around clicking all the same things over and over.

Could I get a subtile hint ( not to easy ) please ?

Should I be trying to catch that moving transport box ?

Oops...never mind! I just went back and read though all the hints in this thread, got what I needed for now!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the transport does anything. Once you copy the letter (from the "Max" guy" in the other room, bring the letter back to the mail box, put it in "outgoing", then click on the "incoming slot, and your red wheel will be delivered.

Once you go back to where the red wheel can be "installed", the red door will open. More stuff behind that door, and now yer on your own, so have fun icon_wink.gif;)-->

Flow -- thanks!! icon_wink.gif;)--> I finally got it. Yellow is the first color shown on the "wheel", and you have to click on the small wheels to match it. Then it turns to cyan (the main wheel) and you have to combine two more colors to "define" it. Then it goes to purple, and again, two more colors "define" it, and the tele-transporter works.

AM AT LEVEL 12! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif The top floor! icon_cool.gif

Been here for a coupla hours now, and no idea how to get out. icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

I'll figure it out. There are some mighty fun rooms on the way here, including one where you have to break a bank vault, and another playing a game of pool. icon_cool.gif

iM IN THE ROOM WITH THE MOTORCYCLE

OK I GOT THE FLASHLIGHT WORKING .

found the tiles that move under the rug and the hose that goes across the room.

the grate the pictures with the planets..

any help available??? stuck again

I may be slow but Im still working on it Im think the turtle and ahir story here .

MJ -- also -- forget the picture with the alien things. If i remember right, they offer nothing. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Flow -- yea -- I've been in the "basement" for quite a while. I moved all the furniture necessary to get there, figured out how to disable the first "force field", but not the 2nd, or 3rd. And that green "grid" (door) -- I can't make all those slots turn green. I still have a floppy available to use, but it ain't working yet. icon_mad.gif Gotta be a way somewhere.

I moved all the panels from the bottom of the second machine, and all it says is "green wire, red wire, blue wire" and they do nothing. Am missing something here. Hope yer doing better icon_smile.gif:)-->

I can't get the green "grid" to move backwards. icon_mad.gif I filled in all but nine of the "slots", and tried clicking everywhere to get the wall to move, but it isn't happening.

Good to know the wire cutters are behind there. I was going nuts trying to find them in the basement. Does the rug in front of the grid do anything??? And do you even need to go to the basement?? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Yes, you need to go to the basement.

Start by filling the entire left side with green lights - that shouldn't be too tough.

Then any light that you want to turn green, click on the one to the right of it.

Work from top to bottom, left to right.

You'll end up with 4 dark lights, but the wall will move.

MJ -- You have to move the horse to the flashing piece of the chess board. It (the flashing piece) will work it's way toward the fireplace. Your final move will put the horse directly in the fireplace, and yer on to the next level. Good Luck!!

I'm stuck at a pop machine in the basement of level 12. icon_frown.gif:(-->

I have no code. All the other stuff I do have. Is the code on the wall where you can move the lamp's position? My screen here is really dark, and I can barely make out what is "written on the wall".

Extra coin?? Flow -- nope, I only found one, and spent it on the pool game.