GreaseSpot Cafe

The Mystery of Time and Space

CW -- Work the wall like steve! said, and once you get to the far right, work yer way down from top to bottom. By now you know which slots are affected when you click on any one spot.

You need to get where ALL BUT 4 are green. Doesn't matter which four. Once only 4 remain unlit, the wall moves on it's own. That is where I am headed now, haven't had time to play this much lately. icon_frown.gif:(-->

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I "SIGNED THE GUEST BOOK"!! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Steve -- Thanks fer the hints from time to time! icon_wink.gif;)-->

Flow -- Your hints were invaluable also! icon_wink.gif;)-->

Got to the end, and almost went thru the replay door! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Chose the exit door instead. Took me 30 minutes to get thru that level tonight, but this is the 5th or 6th time I have been there, so some stuff was done by rote, but the new hints helped.

Tom

the code changes from game to game I think.

you need the white ball on the table duh (that took awhile for me to figure out ) it will give you the key!

IM in the room with the passages on the screen I was afraid this would happen a map??? o man ...

Here's hoping you find the key. Once the force field drops, and you use the key on the door, you are in the last room with a "guest book" to sign, and a door on the right that is labeled "replay" -- and a door on the left that says "exit". No key needed for these doors. Take your pick!icon_wink.gif;)-->

Actually, I am doing this all over again, and am at level 8. It isa going MUCH faster 2nd time through. icon_smile.gif:)-->

See, I checked there. But I didn't check there in the proper order. And even when I had the proper key, I had to go back and get another screwdriver before the key would work.

Obviously this game has many different variations.

BUT I'M OUT AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!

TYVM dmiller, flow, steve! and the rest of this "support group" as mj so aptly called it! LMAO!!!!!

I did not take the time to sign the guestbook. Wasn't going to have to figure that one out, too!

Whew!

I'm gonna do it again.

Tee hee.

FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE AT LAST!!! icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_smile.gif:)-->

CoolWaters -- icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> Good for you! icon_smile.gif:)-->

I never actually "signed the book" literally. I did not want to take the time either. I "signed" it by thumbing my nose at it as I hit the exit. anim-smile.gifanim-smile-blue.gifanim-smile.gif

Good job CW -- and may I say -- THANK YOU VERY MUCH -- for giving us this game to play!!!!

Without your original post, I'd have never known of it. icon_smile.gif:)-->

LOL {{{{{dmiller}}}}!

I wonder if Pawtucket would give us a forum of our own...you know..."survivors of cult-like online games" or something? LMAO!!!!!!!

I'm not so sure I am to be thanked...hehehe.

BTW, there's others. Not sure they're as involved as the two we've done so far...but if I find some, are you (or anyone) interested...?

*wicked grin*