GreaseSpot Cafe

The Mystery of Time and Space

You could have gone back to the chest after the pool game and gotten another coin -- but, don't worry, you really don't need it. yes, the code is on the wall and you need to move the lamp up and down.

Edited by Flow7

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesnt look like a fire place at all and it has more than one red spot glowing at a time to follow .

what do I do with the dancing sqaure tile?

I keep moving the horse head around but it never goes in the grey thing which does not look like a fire place any more ideas?

mj the horse will get there after many moves Make sure you are landing on the highlighted square -- the horse moves like a knight in a chess game - in an "L" shape. May take a few moves to get to each highlighted square, once on that square you will get another highlighted square (didn't count but seems more than 10 hilighted ones). Eventually it will highlight the square in the fireplace.

ok Im in the room with the hole in the roof and a force field with the alien .

I put the disk in the disk drive and get two rooms with the letters

T S and in the other room A and E on the puter screen .

I put the metal piece in the power supply .

any help ????

stuck again...

I knowit may seem like yelling is neccesary at me Im a little slow at these things but Im getting there . right ??? no idea which level Im at..

think of all the clues I leave for the next person right CW??? haha for the help I need .

thank you.

I have no clue what level I'm on. I just got through the room with the computer screen. I now have a ball and a security card.

I can go upstairs (where I got the ball or the security card), I can wander around a long room, or I can go into a room with 2 guys holding a puzzle.

It looks like the ball belongs on the machine underneath the puzzle, but it tells me I'm going to break the device if I keep trying to put the ball in there. I keep trying and it tells me to try something else.

Sigh.

I told how to get past that wall, didn't I?

Start with the left. Go down the left and get all the lights green.

Then work from top to bottom, left to right, clicking on the light to the right of the one that you want to turn green.

Thanks Steve

BUT

I type in Quest and the pictures of the rooms come on with the letters on the furniture ...... ok

I put TSAE in but it will not allow me to enter the letters...

any more clues???

ok I got it

YA type in RED it is a long story but that opens another door!!!!! here I go..............

Dear support group

291 tries and I got the freaking key!

I know your over joyed right now as we celebrate the slow puzzle mj412 in victory once again....im in a libary now ...

ok ok so what I thought this thread was is about helping Im getting there kind of

Are you sure this is fun???

yes it is. I think