GreaseSpot Cafe

One of Life's Little Mysteries

grouchorules

Last weekend I was looking through some books at a library book sale in Port Orford, Oregon, when I came across a copy of VPW's 'The Bible Tells Me So'. Inside the book I found a homemade bookmark with a list of the books of the Bible on one side and the names Bob and Bonnie Magdits, along with a Bay Area (CA.) phone number on the other. I don't know them (though the names seem vaguely familiar) but it made me wonder where they are now and how there book made it to a library in a small coastal town in the Northwest. Any clues?

They are probably divorced now because she was a single corps mom in Ohio while I was at HQ. I heard she recently relocated and is engaged.

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.

[This message was edited by Wayfer Not! on October 14, 2003 at 14:38.]

Edited by Guest

grou...

If you ever run across a concordace with some messed up pages cause I pressed a flower, it is mine.

I wish I had not sold it...

I think it is cool you found that and are asking about the people, like finding a bottle with a message in it.

I would have been curious. But I cannot help you, as I do not know them.

Life is too short for bad coffee!

Dot Matrix

• 5 months later...

Sad to hear about the news that they are no longer together. They were my area coordinators in Gilroy, CA. They were a wonderful couple, I can still hear Bonnie's accent in my head...lol....Bob was so patient with us...my mom was having problems raising us teenager girls by herself and my dad was sick and in a wheelchair. Bob was the man figure in our family. I respected him a lot.