GreaseSpot Cafe

Neva Korsmo

valerie52

• 1 month later...

Gee, last I heard was in 1983 or 1985 or so and she went to New Zealand for something Way related, but I think she was having a hard time then or something.

Her having been Howard and Emogene's "housekeeper" for a number of years would make New Zealand still a little too close.

My experience has shown me that a large percentage of people go back to where they came from for family. I'd try her home state first.

But then, you don't know her married name, but brothers' name (if any) are the same, and it's an unusal last name.

Yours truly, Howard,

Rob Agsten

Edited by Guest

engine rob, u be thinkin of someone else. Neva was in NoCal, Santa Clara county from at least 82-86 and was not married then...

you are thinking of a girl in the 14th kork, can't remember her name who was in Australia her interim year and ended up in Guam where she married a local....

Alfakat,

Really....hmmm.

But she was on staff at HQ when I was there interim year in 1980-81, right? In the Allen dump?

Ok, then, I thought she went to NZ, so, she went to NoCal.

Thanks, Alfacat Man.

Valerie, that help? Prob. not.

rob

Hi Howard...how's that liver hold'n up?

Edited by Guest