GreaseSpot Cafe

Linda (Tokash) Boyd

suz

Looking for my friend Linda, she used to live in SC, moved there to take care of her folks who both died and now she is gone.

She was considering moving to NC around the folks in the mountians, she loves them dearly, (The Prides) but last I talked to her she had just had a heart attack and now I can't find her. My daughter sent a graduation thingy and it came back.

I tried calling NY to her ex-his name is Tokash, but can't find him either, lots of them in NY, and I called many.....

but can't find Linda Boyd in SC, tried all that are listed.

Anybody know where my friend is???

Please do tell if you do!

thanks,

suzie

Suzie, did you try yahoo.com's people search? I came up with 8 Linda Boyds in SC.

Also, did you try searching her boys' names? I found a few listings for Ian. Can't remember her other son's name...I must be getting old!

I hope she's ok, and if you find her, please tell her I said hi. She and I were neighbors in NK when we were both on staff.

Thanks, GStG. That was driving me crazy.

Linda was such a great mom to her two boys, and was always such a sweet, giving person in the years I knew her. I really hope she's okay.

Such cute boys. It's hard to imagine that they're grown men now.

I tried calling all those SC Linda's AND tried finding Ian, I remembered her boys name btw, remember she was my first room mate in Stone hall, oh what a joy, me and Linda with our 4 boys....geeze

anyway most of the SC numbers were disconnected or they wern't her. I thought she told me Ian was moving to OR so I tried there, to no avail. I tried Tokash in NY like I said, where did you find Ian's name??

As I recall he is doing quite well with his career and he finished college etc. But Linda is not to be found in SC that I know of, Guess I could call the Prides in NC and see if they know.

thanks for helping you guys, I will tell her hi for you George, I remember her fondly talking of you before. (and of course My Geo knows you too!)

suz

Suzie:

Unfortunately, I found Ian on one of those sites that search public records and let you know they found some, but you gotta pay to see 'em (I think it was a link on switchboard.com).

I do think it could well be the right Ian, though, since it's an uncommon name and it was the right age ("approx. 30"). They did show a record for him in OR in 2001 or 2, and then in GA in 2003, I believe. The record they found could be something as unrevealing as his getting a traffic ticket while passing through Ga.

Not much help. Sorry. icon_frown.gif:(-->