GreaseSpot Cafe

Steven and Julie Spielberg

Eagle

Has anyone seen Steve and Julie Spielberg? Steven Spielberg was in the Way AV department for years before apparently getting work outside TWI. I am not sure if they are still in or not.

Julie's maiden name was Julie Albie.

Eagle

Wow,

Steve Spielberg. I haven't thought of him for a long time. My two wow sistahs were picked up by him when they were out "hitch witnessing" when we were wows in South Central Los Angeles. They brought him to twig and the rest is history. He had a little Ford Pinto that he had named "Pia", and he worked at a sub sandwich delicatessen. He was always providing these six foot subs for us at various get togethers (yeah! icon_smile.gif:)--> ) , and, over at his place, he had this really cool state of the art TEAC reel to reel tape player with all of the latest music on it. He was a whiz at all of that even back then. I hope somebody comes up with a location here for him, for it would be nice to say hi to him again.

When he was at HQ, friends of mine and I used to enjoy calling him "The Real Steven Spielberg". An amazing guy, old Steve. If I remember correctly, he spoke fluent German as well...

• 5 weeks later...

The last news I had heard about Steven and Julie was when they left Maine and got reassigned back in Ohio. This was in 2000. I don't know if they are still in as of today. Hope this helps!

For the record, I thought Steven was a jerk but Julie was one of the sweetest ladies I had known.

~Sasquatch

• 3 years later...
Has anyone seen Steve and Julie Spielberg? Steven Spielberg was in the Way AV department for years before apparently getting work outside TWI. I am not sure if they are still in or not.<BR><BR>Julie's maiden name was Julie Albie.<BR><BR>Eagle

doesnt steve make movies in hollywood?

doesnt steve make movies in hollywood?

No, no... that's the OTHER Steve Spielberg. That's why at HQ we called our Steven the REAL Steven Spielberg, lol. I didn't know him well, but he always seemed like a decent guy. I'd love to know what they are up to today.