GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Yep,yep.....those are the ones....

I remember once I pulled a real boner and forgot to wear 'em and it was raining pretty good...It was like I washed my feet with my socks on....

Yeah,my youngest is now 15....Where do the years go?...Now he's mom's big darling angel,and it seems just yesterday he was daddy's little squirt....

It is a challenge to raise three of mine own alone but I know there is a lotta learning. They are just so dang expensive to get ready for school. If it aint one thing it's another. I just have a suspicion that the schools with all of their smart people plan all of this stuff for their progams.

Talk among yourselves

I obey God. He says to be imitators of Him. And He says "I am the Lord, I change not." So, I also change not. I am still young & firm. I gots youngin's 18, 9 and 4. Maybe next year I'll have another.

Well, I've been off work since the end of May - my contract ended and I took mine ease. Went to Mexico, Cocoa Beach, and places of ill repute. And now I go bound in the spirit to work again the end of next week - either Utah or Memphis or Ft. Lauderdale. Should know which one I will do by Tuesday. Just so's you know why I've been in and out of these our forums for the past couple months. But you all are daily (Where's John & Cici??) in mah phronema and nous.

Exie, when wilt thou come to FL, as the Lord hath instructed thee??

I was at my grandson's pool party yesterday(he shoots a pretty good stick icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->)for his 4th birthday...Nothing like 20 screamin' kids to keep you thinking young...I also(Bullinger) noticed,well actually it was pointed out to me,some of the mothers wearing two-piece swimsuits...

Tommy,have you thought of going to Toledo and telling Loy, "I want your job"?...Back in the '80's there was a popular band called "Men Without Hats"...Tuttle and I toyed with the idea of starting a group called "Men Without Jobs"...

...And now I go bound in the spirit unto church,not knowing those things that shall befall me there...

He is, just as surely as the cow's name is Bessie. Was Bessie a gurnsey, brown swiss, or otherwise?? Maybe I'll fashion a teaching addressing that very thing ...

Was corps week/ROA a blessing this year?? I seem to have missed it, what with my itineraries and all ... Hope the leadershi* is not too upset with spiritual anger. I miss sleeping in those cozy, warm, humid corps tents and the 1st class showers.

...And while there may be evolution in species,there is never evolution in Geno's(pizza)...You can't breed ole' Bessie the Gurnsey cow with Mr. Ed,the brown Swiss horse and get a horsey-cow or a cowie-horse...Nawww,that's what a group of fundamentalists teach...I like to tell them "you're youngest,therefore you amount to the least"...Then they get mad at me...They said it,not me...

And whilst there may be no evolution in Geno's, Eduardo's was fundamentally the best piece 'o pizza this side of the Palmer House.

I volunteer to staff the beer wagon should Sara and Lou get remarried ... but I shall need helpers a'plenty. Simon?? Sexie?? Mellowtripper?? TicaNika?? TomOddball?? Multi-services with Alan Benson??

Do you mean to tell me, young man, that you were right here in mah own metro-area with that great big pick-up truck, and did not stop by to bless your people?

Oh, well, it wasn't moving day, anyway. But you might have enjoyed running the new rototiller. Maybe the painters would've let you put some whitewash on the house, if'n you'd have paid them a quarter. There was also all of that tree-trimmin' that went on here-abouts . . .

Come to think of it, if'n I didn't live here, I'd keep mah distance, too.

But the next time you drive by, you might not recognize the place.

love, niKa