GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

That reminds me...Remember at the end of PALF when everybody was loshantaing and speaking the wonderful works of God and you couldn't tell when the tape ended and there always seemed to be one person who was still speaking after everybody else had stopped?....Ok,Clyde you can stop now,you're born again...

About a year or so ago, I spoke with one of my 'sponsors', and said, "For whatever it's worth, thanks again for sponsoring me." She said I was the ONLY person she sponsored that has ever thanked her (after-the-fact).

Clyde ....ed me off also.

Come to think of it, I disliked AT LEAST as many people in the corps as I liked. They had a much too "holier than thou" attitude (which was a shadow of things to come).

But you pee-pul here on this mine thread are not among them that I disliked.

And what was worse that having to do blast patrol with one of those whom you disliked??? I'd rather have slided down a razor blade into a pool of alcohol.

Clyde, SIT THE HELL DOWN ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Around me, just keep your ears open and mouth shut and you'll learn something ...

Yea and amen Yellowdripper. Have ye not heard that if you shut your ear-balls off to the spoken verd, even from our own Simonion, you'll be hearing from heaven another (heteros) way...

I thank you and I thank you, Sexie, for the edifying pic of our pilot of the soul Frank-cis. Or is that Frank-sis?? He has taken to heart and mastered the collaterals, particularily 'Are You Limiting Gawd?'. If only we could get our Shallowzipper to get his head on straight and git to crackin on the collaterals ... Many are called, but few frozen.

That's what I call Renewed Mind Effort. Frank has become all things to all men that he might by any means crave some.

Lo shanta!! New light for our generation today:

The way of a man with a maid (all-inclusive pronoun).

Bound in the spirit?? I wanna tell you ...

Sorry madam. I am a glass half full kind of guy. Really, they were cool. I didn't even know them but the son is one of the many CFF Chrisitan youth in the area who get together there in Ohio for camps, outreach of the Word, music and teachings, etc.

They had a campfire where some of them shared and they were awesome....the future generation. Us "older people" sat in the back and just listened. Ha!