GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

i am so impressed by the hats with hats

everyone should wear a rubber chicken once in their life. could possibly be the only requirement for our reunion

here is a similar pic of what my child is going to be for halloween

sumsui_med.jpg

he wanted to be a ballerina with the same figure as above but we couldn't find one and he didn't want me to make one.... can't say that i blame him

Thanks, Simon! The rubber chicken and I feel very lucky.

Exie, a Sumo Ballerina? That would be soooo funny and amazing! I love his sense of humor. If you can find several yards of inexpensive chiffon, lightweight net, or lace, and fold over the top to make a seam, and thread elastic through it; you'd have a righlty divided ballerina skirt, youbetcha. If you have a hot glue gun (mom's best friend) you wouldn't even need to sew. Ooooooh, the possibilities.

Hey, ya'll, guess what?

I got my braces off yesterday. I have teeth again. It's a new and improved niKa.

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Niki I guess now your smile will be wider without the consciousness of exposing the braces.

Today we went up to the Yarra National forests and saw some eucalyptus trees called mountain ash that went it seemed to be to the clouds. We were listening and looking for a Lyre bird that imitates other birds and even mimics lawnmowers and other sounds. No luck. I did hear a cuckaburra and a bell bird though. It was a beuatiful day not to far from the Dandenong Mountains. Oh and I learned Australia is pronounced as Straya.I'll be home next week. Boohoo!

...a shorter larger beak ...

I cannot, for the life (zoa) of me, mentally picture this fisher of Dana Kings ever picking up such a large object, ESPECIALLY with the SHORTER LARGER beak. Maybe with a larger larger beak, but not the shorter larger one.

And to you Sexie ... Let me ask you a question. Did tuttles go to Emporia?? Did he go?? You bet your life he did!!! Almost lost his wife.

That's a good point,Excie...I've heard people should run on the 'balls' of their feet...And I've looked people straight in the 'eyeballs'...I've also seen people who were sweating profusely have a little 'sweatball' on the tip of their nose...I've even seen some guys wearing their way corpse shorts with baggie underwear having their...um,...you know,...regular balls hanging out...But for the life of me,I don't recall ever seeing anybody's earballs...Not even Alexis Spakowski's...

Was Alexis Dixie Moore's cousin??

20 years ago we's guys were in our areas of concern, interest & need as workers together in the grace of God. I was in WI, lovin the warm, tropical climate and watching the Brewers amidst maany Old Styles and Johnsonville brats.

To this day I remember how good those brats were, with a bit of mustard and a ton of onions, and how the Old Style flowed (as well as the subsequent relievings of mah-self), like rivers of living waters ... I do not miss the panic to get home from work to get some meeting coordinated, or the excited anticipation of our corps evaluations, getting cleaned up, wolfing down anything before leaving to pick up the new fruit, etc. I did find a one dollar bill on the ground at the zoo one of my first days in WI. That was to equal my 1st years' income. Simon, did your earballs ever get cold up there??

Excie how quickly we forget. That was a phrase used in the pfal class. "When he comes back as king of kings and lord of lords they're not going to spit on him or call him a jc so and so. He is going to knock some earballs together". Maybe it may be time to take a refresher course.

This morning I am out of Aussieland back to the states. I dread the leg room on the 20 hour flight back home.

Well, if your dread is too great, our dear pillowripper, you can:

1. Cut your legs down to a more comfortable size

2. Look for a main squeeze locally

3. Bring your body into subjection - attend

ONLY on the Lord (give up on mating calls)

As for me and my house, we shall serve the Ford ...