GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Tricia does indeed look the same as years (decades) ago. Maybe Ted Patrick Farrell had something to do with that.

Thanksgiving is Thanksliving. Or is it the other way around?? I can't even remember if they fed us turkey on T-day. All of you have a GREAT week with friends & family.

My menu for this year is Bolger Wheat Salad and chicora coffee.

That's great fellowman...Once you're officially out from under the debt to your mortgage company you will "owe no man anything" and will be eligible to unmark and avoid yourself back into the friendly confines of the way int. inc. ...Shoot,then I'm sure you can sit thru Dealing with Devils or Renewed Mind classes and learn that this stress is just Satan's fiery darts being thrown at you and you'll just need to change your thinking....By the way,don't forget to tithe on the amount of profit you're making due to your home's appreciated value....

Yes, congrats on the house sale. But Simon's advice is full of half-truths. You don't tithe on the profit realized. You tithe on the debbie GROSS sale amount, unless you don't want God to even SPIT in your direction. I think that same spittle hath blinded the mind of Simonion, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto him.

Do not worry about $ for Christmas, err, Ho Ho Relo. Matter of fact, you ought to even up that tithe to accomodate the sins of your fiance. Remember, YOU CANNOT OUTGIVE THE GIFFER...

So....This is the thanks I get for being the Comforter,...the parakletos,one called to comfort and exhort and to guide into the "all truth"???

And what of the account of Annanias and Sapphira?....Are they have-truths also(Mosely)?....Yeah,how is it that ye all have agreed to lie to the holy ghost?...Tell me Shipper,have ye sold your land for thus and such?...

Bless all yer hearts...I wish we could all devour a turkey and punkin pie together tomorrow...Happy Thanksgiving,pilgrims....

Simon, I did sell my land with the house of 29 acres and set up deals with two others with five acres apiece. I did not lie to the Holy Ghost and these things are important.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. My kids went to the Grandparents for turkey.

I think I will go down to the Jesus Mission to have dinner with the downer and outers. Not! I was invited to go to the neighbors relatives as usual.