GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Yeah,Tommy,your Words are Nestle's Quik,and powerful,and sharper than any Phoebe Cheddar cheese,piercing even to the dividing bowels asunder of soul and spiritsssaaaah(plural),and of the (Penny)Boones and (Marquita)Morrow,and shows Mr. Velerker the thoughts and intents of the heart...Yeah,I know ye Bible...

My brethren, count it all joy, joy joy, joy down in mah heart (WHERE!!!???) down in mah heart (WHERE!!!!????) down in mah heart ...

New moon, new wine, all are one, and all in one, that we may be one, that we may become won, even as thou art one. For we have not followed Judy cunningly devised Jon fables, nor have we James/Karen gambled wrecklessly. Therefore there is laid up for us a crown of right living, whether in the body or out of the body God knoweth.

Think I'll have buddy curried goat for lunch today along with some elrod soup. Then maybe a Kool shortie ... Howard, I'll have a cup of coffee please...

Corps nite tonite. Two drink minimum will be strictly enforced. Use of outside funds is approved. Then we go carrolling around town (didn't we do that in Emporia so maany maany years ago??). What do you think those people thought?? Blessed or not-so-blessed?? Sure blessed me more than I already was.

I love reasoning with you guys out of the scriptures....What did Kant say?...What did PlayDough say?...What did Aristotle(Jonassis)say?...Seeing we are so compassed about with so great a cloooouuuudd of (living)witnesses....

As the Hollies would sing...Ridin' along on a Carol Sell....Yeah,...Christmas Carolin'...I was really,really blest doing that...In fact,I remember feeling pretty Mary,'til she slapped me and left,...then I jumped for Joy....

I charlie la count it ALL joy to celebrate the birth of the gwen carpenter's son along with the randy&marianne weissmans. yes we shall sing carols (ryan & sell) together in dan church or in a small hayward chappell . shall we also have a glass of jerry&margie mc sherry and decorate a beauuuutiful allison-shelia fiyrn tree ? happy mike holliday each and every one....

Sexie, you painted a wunnerful picture for us all, but you left out the donnie&marcia lambs of God. Hopefully you will not tricia byrne in hades (sheol-gravedom). And ole Simon, he thinks he's the elaine big bee on this our tread. Looks like he's in for a bit of rick hosin, michael just like the diane sparrolds that fly north for the johnny winter (how's 'bout THAT one??). Let's not let all that yvette de rouen our fun here though. There is Christmas in the terry ayres, time for david baily and cream. Time to get out the laura weber grill, slap on the adams ribs, with sides of ann rice (en espanol, carlos arroz), john david custer pie with gary spicer, and karie tourne up the Xmas tunes out in back by the bill&fran poole. Ahh, Christmas in FL!! Maybe HeGotHope will stop by for nip or 2 of randy ginn. Let's charlie le count our blessings this michael holliday season. Even if we only have collen maloney and cheese sandwiches. Because we are CALLED OF GOD (sounds claudette royale, don't it now??).

WISHING every the best season ever - no gary bullock!!!!!

Hey Simonion, you always were a cathy aszman, weren't you??

There is now red wine splattered all over my computer screen, and I can't breathe for laughing so hard.

Oh, man. Now I've had a thought that made me sit up in my chair and think. You know how dangerous that is.

The thought that I thunk was: if Don Brunelle were still with us, he'd have been one heck of a hoot on this Greasespot cafe.

You mah peeple would've made him proud tonight!

We need a reunion.

Bare with me, mah peeps. This Tom Strangeness in me is due to a serious matter. My mother has been going downhill physically since Turkey day last week, and my sister called me at 10:30 last night to tell me she is suffering no more, she has passed. Life is too short. Be sure to live and love every minute you can. You all are a 'blessing' to me. Thanks for putting up with my silliness ... And my thanks to our own Sexie, who emailed me the 9th corps listing back on June 6, 2001 (speaking the truth in love, to be jeff frank).

Back to 'The Way - Looking for Love':

I pray for a shelly barrier of protection around you all by the dana king of kings. I suppose we are all babes in need of linda gerber milk. Bill nay, we don't know it all yet. But someday, maybe even on the steve morrow, we shall know even as also we are known. Our sins are removed as far as east is from frannie west. Jesus died for our sheila a-toney-ment, so we will never freddy/ruth rott in hell. We must finish the race, michael just like the patty belmont stakes, praying john&cici daly. Let us retain our jane fountain of youth and never carol sell out to the chuck master son of the devil, nor Ed/Lynn Hardin your hearts.

Simon, how maany of your corps sistren did you let carrie lee your johnson??

Tommy,

It is the silliness in your soul that makes you you...and not ol' Bessie the cow or ol' Rover the dog...

Now we see through a glass darkly,but then face to face shall we know even as we are known...

I'm growing my hair long and a beard so's I can have the faith of Jethuth Chritht....

Tommy,the news of your mother's passing brings sadness to my soul...I know there's nothing we can say here to make your bereavement go away...Maybe give it a brief respite...All we can do is deal with death the same way we deal with life...For sure,we have no miserable comforters here...'Tho my heart hurts for you,my friend...One day....the sting of death will be gone...But until then....my ears will go on ringing....

Thanks guys. I am keeping busy, doing a conversion for a company and the weekend is the only time their employees are off the computer sos I can do whats I gots to.

I'll have much sandi Moore to say later. You guys have great, big ken rine-harts. You are like the daniel shade in the desert, giving me sup on penny boones farm apple dr wine garner, like a babe suckling on jeff pappas. You help me feel like being on top of the marcia ferris wheel. I can always charlie le count on you!!!