Ho Ho Ho

My car is buried in snow

The other four-wheeled sleigh

Had its windshied crack today

We have to go to grandma's

Oh brother, what a mess

I'm sure we'll somehow make it

Meanwhile, Merry Christmas!

Ok, it doesn't rhyme so well, but I tried.

Merry, Merry Christmas to a special bunch of 9th corkers!

Supposedly,it's two days after Jesus' birthday....Did you ever wonder what Jesus was like when he was two days old,or two years,or twelve?....Did he have colic?...Go through the "terrible twos"?...When he was rough-housing with his brothers did he knock over a pitcher containing two or three firkins apiece?...Did he sit in his high chair and throw his lentil soup all over the floor?...Did he sneak out at night and take the family donkey for a joyride?...I wonder if he ever put his sandals on the wrong feet...Maybe we're just not supposed to know these things....

Niki, no, fellowscripture is not moved yet. Seems people have such a tradition for when jaja was born they just aint motivated to help. To much food on the table. I am packed somewhat and I called in for back up this weekend. The artillery is showing up. I had to pay over $500 for a new circuit breaker box all because the handy man could not find the cover. Simon knows that anytime you have VA loan buyer the inspection is costly. I keep telling my realtor I am paying out more than I was originally lead to believe. She insists I am making out quite well and I remind her so is the realtor at my cost.

Talk among yourselves.

No Niki Fellowscripture hasn't moved yet. Seems people want to sit around and eat all day on Xmas. Where's the love. I am set to move this week. I have to have a new circuit breaker put in because there is no cover and one can't be found for the existing one. All for the low price of $500.

I keep telling my Realtor I am paying out more and losing my original expectation than lead to believe. Simon knows that VA loans are hard on the inspections. I told my realtor my concerns and she said I was coming out quite well in the deal and told her so is the realtor at my cost.

Talk among yourselves.

Why are the unable always willing and the unwilling always able?...You know that if I had a truck,or a jack,I would help you fellowman...but then again,I have no friends when it comes to my truck,or jack...and I have no words when it comes to my friends...and God has no trucks,but our trucks,with which to move our friends,...and he has no feet,but hind's feet,which is a mother deer,the most sure-footed animal in the world..We say that we are His and He is ours,...Deeds are the proof of this and not words...and these are the moving hours...

Excellent, Miss Ex. And I will lift his manly stuff, things that go in the garage, as well as his ex-lawn, even the worms beneath the top layer of soil, every jot and tuttle of nutrients implanted within, like that Word, sos that the unbelieving new owner may be blessed and that they may see our brother's fruit of believing. I pray also that Skipper's gas milage gets doubled for all his sins, but only those which God winked at, and which are become as white as Dixie Moore snow. I pray for the spark plugs in his engine, that they are not fouled by the gas of the unbelieving attendants, that his oil is clean and lubricating even every hidden area of that engine, that the axle grease retains its viscosity, that it may be one, even as we are one.

And as for the heard heartedness of Simon the sorcerer, who tempts with that which he has (fire engine red truck), may his truck become barren among women and die from the roots up.

Oh Shanta ...

Speaking of Paps 'n such, I wonder how Joe Papworth is doing. In high school I knew a Michael Titsworth. Hit him on the head with a rock while we were skipping the last day of school my Russell senior year, jumping off a rock cliff into a canal. Had to jump abundantly into the canal to pull him out, or he would never would give suck again ...

Oh, where have the years gone ...