GreaseSpot Cafe

A guided tour of Heaven

I thought readers here might find it interesting to read the account of a guided tour of 'planet heaven' by Rael, the leader of the RAELIANS.

They are much discussed in the media over recent months pertaining to cloning.

The founder "Rael" wrote a book called "The Extra terrestrials took me to their planet".

This appears to be planet "Heaven", and while there Rael is given a guided tour, by, among others...Yahweh!

On page 200, Yahweh shows, and explains to Rael his collection of "slave robots":

QUOTE: ..."the servants whom you saw carrying the dishes...as well as the dancers, are only biological robots...they are limited and are absolutely submissive to us. they are also incapable of acting without any order...they...have no pleasure, except the one their specialization requires...they come out of the apparatus ready for function. they only know one thing, to obey men and Elohim..."END QUOTE

pretty soon Raels favourite subject is raised.

Specifically, the subject of humpy hump...

Yahweh continues:

QUOTE:..."men who desire to have one or more companions...can have one or more absolutely submissive female biological robots to whom the machine gives the exact physical appearance desired...the machine which produces these robots gives the entity the exact physical appearance and specialization desired...we can submit a picture of someone on earth we admired...and the machine will produce the exact replica"...END QUOTE

Sounds like heaven to me!

On page 210,after being taken about by Yahweh, and introduced to Jesus and Buddha, Rael is taken to view the machine that manufactures Sex robots:

QUOTE:...""Would you like some female companions"? asked the robot.

"Come, you will make your choice"....I found myself transported...a luminous cube appeared in front of me...When I had settled down a magnificent young brunette, with marvellous proportions,appeared three dimensionally within the cube....My robot asked if she pleased me, or if I would like to have her shape altered or her face modified.

I told him that I found her perfect."..END QUOTE

To cut a long story short, Rael is then shown a blonde, a redhead, a "magnificent black woman' and two orientals.

He couldnt choose which he wanted!

Fortunately his robot companion understood his connundrum, and so:

QUOTE:..."A few minutes later I was back in my residence with my six companions. There I had the most unforgettable bath I have ever had..." END QUOTE.

I bet!

The thing I find rather ironic in this is that, like so much of religion, the REAL impetus, the thing that really makes it work, is self- interest.

For all the talk of loving your neighbor, turning the other cheek, and giving of your abundance, it seems the real motivating factor is the prize you'll get if you remain faithful to the tenets of your faith.

Sure, one has to put up with the jerks at your church and tithe (or give a few bucks anyway), but look at what you'll get in exchange. You get to live FOREVER! You have a special house built just for you. You have sex slaves, golden pavement, livestock, food, or be the god of your very own world! Just depends on which loving, altruistic, selfless religion you decide to persue...

Yeah George, it makes you wonder what degree of altruism there really is in anything that anybody does.

I think people do most things from mixed motives, they have selfish motive in almost everything they do, but there may be some altruism mixed in there with the selfishness.

Of course, Im not privvy to the minds of others, and can only reference my own motives for things that I do.

The thing with mister Rael is, what a sleaze he is.

Out of curiousity, Refiner,

can you give me the rough outlines of this? I'd like a few answers without

subjecting myself to reading the whole thing, and you already did....

Did this Rael dude go into explicit details, essentially writing holy pr0n,

or is that as much detail as he went into?

How detailed are the official doctrines about this stuff for the Raelians?

Do they memorize stuff about holy sex-slaves?

Also, did Rael give doctrines endorsing full-scale BDSM in heaven, or was he

just into the whole "master/slave" thing?

I'm curious, but not curious enough to risk injury to my psyche by reading it

myself.

I'm sure somebody I've heard of, or several somebodies, would definitely be

jealous that HE succeeded in outright doctrines of free sex when they had to

sneak around in corners and maintain a lockbox/veil of secrecy....

WW.

Ive never been involved in the Raelians, though I have read a number of their publications.

Ive read "The Message given to me by Extra Terrestrials" , "Lets Welcome our Fathers from Space", and Ive Read "Sensual meditation".

So the material Ive read is public material. What secret practises they have I couldnt say, though the "sensual meditation" book is a bit kinky in places and recommends group groping.

Id be willing to bet theres some humpy hump goes on in the cult.

I'd not dispute it.

We already learned that what's on paper is only the tip of the iceberg-the really

libelous statements are delivered verbally to the victims-

I mean the "spiritually mature enlightened ones."

So, on paper they advocate group gropes?

Almost makes you wonder what's in the "lockbox"....

Hmmm. Well considering as you are interested WW, some time ago I did a couple of brief essay type posts on the Raelian books Id read.

Heres the one I did about the "Sensual Meditation" book.

presenting some highlights from Raels book "SENSUAL MEDITATION" .....

"The book presents 6 lessons in "sensual mediation" , each escalating above the previous lesson in levels of awareness and overcoming irrationally programmed self loathing and societally induced ‘sexual repression’. Rael recommends creating a special chamber for your sensual meditations first lesson.

Candlelight is suggested. The chamber should have images that you find stimulating, perhaps paintings that you are fond of, and perfumes that pleasantly stimulate your sense of smell.These are of your own choice. Classical music of your choice to stimulate your hearing and fire the brain patterns up is a necessity. To stimulate the sense of taste Rael suggests aniseed, something spicy that you are partial to.

So as to harmonize with the infinite Rael specifically recommends nude meditation, if not nude then, better still, a robe of silky flimsy material to titilate your body is a good idea. It is most necessary to be very aware of your body, as we will discover. Many of the initial techniques, involving oxygenation and the clearing of all external awareness, "centering", are nothing new to anyone who has engaged in meditation before.

It is in the third lesson that things start to get. 'interesting'. In the third lesson Rael directs extreme awareness into the fingertips and exploration of our own body.

Page 110 recommends something most of us likely haven't tried:

. "discovering the taste of our own skin".

Rael explains:

. "by sucking our finger tips and then the skin of our own arm, we discover what we taste like. Our own unique flavour"..

This extends into sampling the taste of our own underarm odour, a pleasant thought, but Rael has only BEGUN to lead us upon our discovery of our own bodies as he explores the sense of smell:

Page 110: .."Then, still with our eyes closed, we explore our own body smells".

He suggests a shower the night before to remove grime, and then:

"allow the body, overnight, to produce the secretions responsible for our body smells"..

Enough to put some off the idea of venturing further I would think. But the journey is not over yet . Rael would have us overcome all implanted, irrational tabboos

Taught to us by mother and the church:

. "Then we once again caress our body with our hands, discovering every part of our physique as if for the first time".

Rael recommends a mirror be employed, this is needed to:

. " look at certain less accessible parts of our body as we caress them".

These include:

." particularly our sexual organs"..

And, as the culmination of exercise 3:

. "Our anus itself. which we can see using our mirror".

As we inspect and caress it! Rael gushes effusively, describing it as:

. " this fabulous toy..which expects only one thing. That we enjoy it".

Regarding the "Yes to Human Cloning" book.

I gathered the impression that perfection and bliss was going to be achieved by means of Scientific advance.

Manifestation machines and "NanoTechnology" will be developed that will create our every desire so that life is endless leisure and pursuit of personal intetrests.

Regarding eternal life, this is apparently going to be achieved thru cloning, which will reproduce an endless supply of new, young healthy bodies for us to inhabit. Previous memories will be transferred into the new body thus perpetuating an eternal existance.

I like the idea of a "new" life better.

I like the idea of a new beter more improved body to live in .

I like the idea of having peace reign in the land .

etc.

geez I do not want to have a thousand years of my memories cloned .

no one gets better? I mean can you imagine a co-dependent or a bi-polar memeory after 1000 YEARS?

I hope they think about who they decide to clone because they could end up with some very very angry people on their hands!

what if they clone a serial killer or a molester it may just hone in their skills to a maximum level?

scary .

That's more than I wanted to know. I was prepared to take your

word on it....I skipped over most of that last post.

I DID have a chuckle just before that, though, with the line,

"images you find stimulating". I had a flash of some Raelian

out in a trailer park, putting on a tape of "Debbie Does Dallas"

with the sound off. (No, DON'T tell me if that's true.)

I thought you were going to say something like "this group with

the sex maniacs and orgies is one of the few groups I

investigated fully", demonstrating your committment to get to the

truth (as long as it's fun). PLEASE don't take this as an

invitation to inform me any further about their practices-what

you posted was sufficient for me.