GreaseSpot Cafe

NO ONE GETS HURT "THE EXPENDABLE ONES"

TheSongRemainsTheSame

posted October 10, 2004 20:19 in reply to mj

mj posted..."if a person is not called not he has no desire or nature to work in the spiritual life realm. he just lives and dies as a man . no one gets hurt."

song posted...Well, mj... that seems to me a summary of twi's heart~~~

Song

For me this is a hard case of cold heart that i can not overlook or let pass to the second page. It is exemplar all twi has to offer.

I think God has it all worked out.

quote from somewhere

quote:
The preacher up on the pulpit shouting, "Hell is wild women, wild living, wild men. . ."

From the back of the congregation comes, "Oh death where is thy sting."

I think those that want that stuff will get it. And those that want nothing more than to see the face of Jesus will see that.

I really think God is smart enough to plan for us all.

pulpit or congregation...

where are you Kit???

I really think God is smart enough to plan for us all.

I wonder about that considering hell or heaven in hell and all that God/Devil has to offer...

jesus or not eh... what is the proof???

that you believe "it" does your believing make God smart enough for you?...

just asking Kit Sober,

not argueing,

i truely want to know without blind faith...

I don't wanna be one o the expendable ones, but what expendable ones want to be expendable...

forgive me KS, much learning hath made me wonder~~~ over and over and i am sure till my last exhale

I believe what the bible says and that is jesus christ must be accepted as Lord to have eternal life.

how or when that happens is between God and His people .

I do not think all will live forever I think some people just die because they do not chose "the program". It is Gods will all men be saved it is written so the process is as huge as God is .

I think it is a choice and as with any choice some will not chose the will or manner to access the promise of life eternal. They may not " miss out" on anything at all by their own reasoning ya know?

do you believe all will somehow someway or in some manner end up in the Kingdom regardless of how or what they may think of Jesus christ?

I do not think it is about being expendable it is more about choice as I wrote in the post you cut from . the bible clearly states Gods will is ALL men to be saved to the uttermost.

I think it takes cooperation and choosing by each individual to make Jesus Lord in their Life and as with any honest choice the flip may not have all the same rewards .

God does not "chose" who will live or die each person decides for His own self in life .

I think Kit is right if God knows us before the foundation of this earth was created I would agree he can get the job done, but again it takes cooperation from His children to reach His will for their life. He doesnt force compliance on anyone that would be the action hurtful enemy , not a loving father of mankind

neither pulpit nor congregation, just my opinion.

I know that, now, some people are alone and wish they had company. Others wish they were alone.

And I think heaven will be what will really make us happy.

No pulpit just an opinion. And underneath all my thoughts IMHO Father knows best.

kit