GreaseSpot Cafe

Irish joke

Wacky Funster

An Englishman and Irishman went to the circus where they saw a sign...ELEPHANT CAN GUESS YOUR AGE- $1

The Irishman was very skeptical....but the 2 of them watched as a little boy approached the elephant- put in his $1 -

The elephant looks at him....then stomps out...pat pat pat pat pat pat....

He was right!!!! the six year old left happy.

The Englishman was miffed and the Irishman still skeptical as they watch others have their ages read by the elephant.

Finally, the Englishman coaxes the skeptical Irishman to go to the elephant.

The Irishman puts his $1 in- the elephant looks at him-

---the elephant turns, passes gas in the Irishman's face, turns again...pat pat...

The disappointed Englishman praised his Irishman friend for his skepticism....as in his eyes the elephant failed...

The Irishman jumped up in glee and in his heavy Irish accent proclaimed " NO NO NO....THE ELEPHANT WAS RIGHT!!!!!!....I'm FARTY-TWO!!!!"

quote:
Originally posted by Sudo:

Mr P-Mosh,

Are you referring to the clown joke I posted some time back?

sudo

Probably, if it's the one that deals with the guy who the clown insults, then he goes off and spends years coming up with a good response before going back to the circus and giving the clown a response.

Of course, another joke in that same theme is one that I know, which is absolutely the most offensive joke of all time.

Thanks for the feedback, Mary Cate...I think it's a riot even still....I've told it to everyone I know and then some.

I first heard it from my massage therapist as I was lying on the table...I almost died!!!!

It's one of those jokes you can't really read....gotta tell it to make it work...

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Oh I dunno bout dat, wacky one - I read it in an Irish accent and laughed pretty heartily.

Then I cut and pasted it to an email to send to my exhusband and a friend of mine who loves Irish jokes. They both appreciated it and said they'd pass it along too...