GreaseSpot Cafe

The Terri Schiavo Case: Before the circus

LG

Thanks for posting this article... it speaks volumes.

I still wish that the court would have granted one last look at all the information by a designated team of experts... just for the possibility of settling so much of the speculation and controversy that came up.

Hopefully, she is resting in peace now.

quote:
Originally posted by TheHighWay:

Thanks for posting this article... it speaks volumes.

I still wish that the court would have granted one last look at all the information by a designated team of experts... just for the possibility of settling so much of the speculation and controversy that came up.

Hopefully, she is resting in peace now.

I doubt if another look would satisfy anyone. Just the other day there was an account in the news Michael had destroyed documents in Terri's medical records. If the new pope and a team of disinterested nude swimmers did an investigation and published their results, it would never make the naysayers happy.

quote:
Just the other day there was an account in the news Michael had destroyed documents in Terri's medical records.
Did they say, or even think to ask, how in the world he'd have access to the originals of those records, rather than copies?