concerning things they know nothing about

but deep within where no man has been

lies the spirit of God talking

ever so faintly in the quiet...

it's always been in His hands

Man, Ain't THAT the TRUTH!?! icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
Originally posted by CM:

they would always have a safe place in your house where love is the standard-they will see it

if not then it's in the Lords hands who will set things right-that terror would be eliminated forever one day, leaving the good

and we will all be joined together. forever

hard to see at times but it's the truth

in the new heaven and earth

Who are you talking about when you say "we will all be joined together?"

quote:
It takes a cool head, a warm heart and the Lord himself to open the eyes

CM, that is a thought that sounds so very close to me. I made a a similar statement a few years ago. I have it around here somewhere, but would take a while to find it. It was concerning 9/11

"It takes a cool head, a heart of steel...", ~~~ & damn if i can remember its entirety or even the gist, but it was a quote of the month at a web site I was once involved.

hmmm

quote:
Man, Ain't THAT the TRUTH!?!

Wuz Up music maker!!!??!!

What's the tape of the month man?

Thanks Dude for playing a tune this gig.

So many a notes on a fiddle.

I play a guitar as you well know

But, I can not figure the reason why one would want to shrink a guitar to fit under the chin.

And then there is the uke a lay lee and Tiny Tim

& Tip Toe through the tulips

and all kinds a noise one can produce~~~

but the harp

ya know one those big things

that's why harmonicas were invented

How ya doing dmiller~~~

If ya say the weather is fine

Ai'nt that the truth too?

icon_cool.gif

quote:
Who are you talking about when you say "we will all be joined together?"

def, I know what I mean when I say who is the "we", but I'll be damned if I'll rub elbows with you between heaven & hell. It's a long fall up and down and quite confusing thots.

Is this what you teach your children? That people are tormented in hell forever? Do you really really really really really really believe that! ?

If you do have children, damn i wonder what they think when they are alone with their own thoughts & those thoughts not their own.

whew

quote:
rascal

I would have to protect the world from my children then :-(

I would be ashamed.

Hiya rascal!!!

Have not seen your words in a while.

Thank you for stopping by this old youngster of a beach lounger.

Lot oh sand 'neath me toes,

sun 'bove my umbrella la la la la

& surf in front my shades.

Gotta a lotta sun & fun shine here

and ya know

I understand what ya saying

icon_cool.gif

If or since a God, I can not prove either way. For me that is honest. I'll take that agnostic name tag if one needs to be worn.

If visible things are proof of the invisible, well then thank the inventors of micro and tele scopes & those type of instruments that can see the light invisible to the naked eye.

None of this "is" or "is not" proof of God.

How far into the tiny or the vastness of the universe can "we" travel?

May be this universe "big banged" out of another as births do go.

If one says to me this is the only universe ~~~ well, the world was thot as flat at one time, & the the sun revolved around the earth & the earth the centre of the universe & of course the earth is only 7000 years old & Dragons named Lucifer can curl its tail & drag around a third of the stars into the ground.

Oh my & the Virgen Mary appeared to me in my coffee grounds this morning.

Well, I love my children too! Imagination is a fools paradise, or maybe torment Forever if you don't eat your pablem then not clean your room.

If my child became a Hitler or a Bin Laden, I would get as close as I could & personally take his head oFF! Tha would end that reign of terror & hope a nother chance for him to correct his horror.

And the mother & father would they be to blame such a horror its name?

Then take it back to the first Father & Mother & they are to blame.

Whoops, where did they come from? ~~~ Keep taking it back & back or forward up down sideways break on through to the other side and damn it

you got it

must be another

if eternity is involved.

alleluia

alleluia

alleluia

I'm in heaven & you are not

na na na na na na nah

You are forever alienated separated from God who is love

How can anyone be separated from God who is love?

Is it not God that upholds all being?

& if God fogets- that's really scary

if one thinks it through with a micro

or a tele or a prism ~~~ How many

things has God forgot?

I think its more like forgive

And that's what we forget.

Maybe then that's the why of God

But all is known at once by such an all Omni God

And God can create a rock bigger

than God can Lift, but God can

also Lift it. Huh?

So we tidy that little tid bit that

The secret things belong to the Lord.

Have you ever told your children

Do not lie

Because I'll know if you do

Would that not make the child a more skilled liar

Since you would be the bigger one at that point?

Yes I love my children too in this "dark & perverse world" as some would have some believe.

The "dark & perverse" that is.

oh this could go on & on

But thanks our Lucky Stars Cereal

that "F" (as in grades) it, is not the answer all.

It dosn't take an Einstien to make a "F" up.

Even Shakey Spear made up words.

Teach your children love & imagination.

Who Knows

Maybe they will become the next God

of creation.

very very rough draft of thot CM. i wish you could see it in the original icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Rok On from The Oceans Edge

icon_cool.gif

Friends

(Page/Plant)

Bright light almost blinding, black night still there shining,

I can't stop, keep on climbing, looking for what I knew.

Had a friend, she once told me, "You got love, you ain't lonely,"

Now she's gone and left me only looking for what I knew.

Mmm, I'm telling you now, The greatest thing you ever can do now,

Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now, It's very easy just...

Met a man on the roadside crying, without a friend, there's no denying,

You're incomplete, they'll be no finding looking for what you knew.

So anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you,

Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew.

Mmm, I'm telling you now, The greatest thing you ever can do now,

Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now, It's very easy just...

drive these systems home in them

just do the best you can

it'll work-we got a heart for it

it's in them and us, just let it out,

let it flow, let it be you

and it'll be them

drive these systems home in them

just do the best you can

it'll work-we got a heart for it

it's in them and us, just let it out,

let it flow, let it be you

and it'll be them

~~~~~~~

( this intro a slight intermezzo dedicated to alfakat in BU icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> wave.gif:wave:--> )

Yo CM!!! I'm not much of a doctrinal type of being enny more, and have been known to make no sence here at Grease Spot Cafe, but i try. That is, I try to make sence. banghead.gif

I kinda have a tendercy, i mean tendancy confused.gif, not to to make things too long and end up short or too long and end up "HuH". But I definetly have a point this one, but it seems will take a few more words than written below and actually in context this thread. Well, I'm the one that started it, well not actually~~~ i think i got the idea from you~~~ i think you said

"I love my children too", but you got that thot somewhere in another thread and banghead.gif

*******'s

I have two wonderful children.

There were three. girl boy girl

One just did not make it here

but had all the gear.

The two I know when my grinders grow low and I become three legged they will play catch with me.

I have a story the older.

Her name is Spice.

When she became five we enrolled her into dance. That was what she seemed to like to do when she finally figured how to keep her balance. You could just hum a song and she would just dance dance dance man. Always made me laugh her pitiful attempts to pirouette.

Long, looong story short version. Divorced. Thirteen years later Spice became sixteen. Her mother & I made it available she would stay with me her upcoming school year.That's what Spice wanted. That high school year she enrolled into her new high school and signed for a cheerleader position. Of course she made the team. Twelve years of dance, three years fast pitch soft ball, and honor roll student her previous residance Savannah, Ga and now new place, new friends, and central Florida man. Lourdy have the mercy 'pon my soul.

Spice was not involved in dance at that time, but kept her dance in motion with the cheerleader team. That's why she joined. A naturally mutual transition.

She was ace in all her curriculum.

I'll give ya an example her physical strength and flexibility. Five eight gymnast style hard body packed with power. She would position herself straight posture on a wall. She would offer you an ankle into both your palms clasped together from the floor. She's totally relaxed. A leg has a little weight ya know.

You could easily lift that leg totally relaxed into her ankle into your palms parallel to the floor until the soul of her foot is in your chest and you are standing straight with her. Now ya think, "okay that's it eh!!!" Nopper. She's looking at you, straight into your eyes. "Put it on you shoulder." You turn your hands one at a time and now you have a grip on her ankle and place the cradle of the ankle onto your shoulder until the weight is at rest upon you. You then take the ankle from your shoulder and continue the leg toward the wall until the toes touch the wall. That takes some strength on your part and she's just looking at you. "Hold, hold, hold." Your arms may begin to shake since they are now fully extended holding this leg to the wall. She's standing straight and you are holding a leg to the wall like trying to push a semi tractor trailor set in neutral.

"If I were to let this leg go what would happen?"

"You would not be able to move your self quick enough to avoid a potent blow from my heel. Like a rubber band released."

So the process is reversed until the sole of her foot is at your chest and she says let go.

Suspended straight out but not perfectly still. Her leg would waver up and down ever so lightly and you could see the muscles contracted and her will into that leg.

She would release herself from the support of the wall and still remain standing straight with her foot at your chest.

and just as quick

She would turn sideways with her other foot of the floor making the maneuver and would pop ya in the chest that extended leg with no blow.

You would back away back away back away and she would dance, hopping toward ya popping at ya with that upraised leg and that foot attached to it.

It was like no effort for her.

And the laughter would begin and she would bring that suspended foot to the floor and do some kind of deal and split to the floor.. And then spread out like that she would bow her torso to the floor with arms fully extended until she appeared flat to the floor and then would raise herself slowly until the palms offered a point to lift herself and then just try to lift herself with her ankles straight up. She would either stumble or fall flat on her foot.

I dig derails my threads~~~

well let's see what train jumped the track and onto another

"btw-cool story on your kid there

and sorry for the one you lost"

..."so def or anyone..you still there?

still on the burn in hell forever kick?

will song's lost child burn in hell?

have you seen anything at all?"...

Damn CM, doncha ya wanna know what happened to Spice?