GreaseSpot Cafe

Curiosity Kills...

signals

Since I've been on the internet for awhile, and having come from a cult experience, I'm no fool. Perhaps down the road this will be disproven, but for now I seek knowledge. To the point: I know there are Way sympathisers, spies, and even brass wouldn't surprise me, at this site. Fool me once TWI, huh?

...has there ever been a class action suit against their @$$???

If we ever wanted to class-action sue TWI, we'd have to be really undercover about it and start another web site and use it just for that express purpose - to communicate about how we would go about such a thing.

I think we should call it something like "Site for Organizing a Class Action Suit Against The Way International".

I wouldn't have it any other WAY, oaa! That's why I throw thoughts here, sort of brainstorming. What is funny is that I just read the Allen lawsuit, and have been saying most things from their suit here on the boards. That proves that each of us were subjected to the same control.

Make no mistake, even those who were treated with kid gloves because of their money were under their control. Many parents(read MY Story) that had money didn't like their children giving it freely to a cult. And yet the children chose to follow him regardless of what went on behind the scenes.

Everyone was manipulated some in a positive some in a negative.

Signals this place gets all sorts of visitors, from waygb types to reporters attorneys judges concerned friends coworkers parents siblings children clergy to the idle curious

NOT to mention several thousand ex-members, perhaps more than twi's current membership

Hmmmmm

Oh and I agree with you about the folks with money being treated with kid gloves at least until Martindale's ranting become public, then his right hand man did his best to drive long standing and hence cash flush believers out because they had the audacity to call them on their bull****. In the space of a few months several thousand dollars a month of abs went out the window ne'er to return.

From what I heard our Atlanta folks spent a good bit of time and put up with a tremendous amount of slanderous abuse after to try and reign in Dickhead. At least some folks had integrity icon_smile.gif:)-->