GreaseSpot Cafe

05-29-2005

God first and foremost

Here I sat with a peaceful heart to hear my beloved God the creator of the heaven and the earth tell his beloved son Jesus the Christ the seed of the gift holy spirit within me what I need to write today this Sunday May 29, 2005 that will help others and myself in our walk to be more like the Christ our Lord and Savior.

My heart longs to be pure but my mind is full of things that the world see’s as good but I am reaching for what the spirit tells me is just and right. For the flesh is weak but the spirit is strong, the flesh desires to sin but the spirit can not sin and God knows that I am trying to walk by the spirit but at times I walk by my fleshly desires.

Its like Apostle Paul said I do that which I try not to do and do not do what I want to do {Rom 7:15 “For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.”} for this is what happens to all of us over and over again. But thanks to God that he looks at the heart and not the action we do.

But when our actions are pure alone with our heart rewards will come when we meek our brother Jesus the Christ in his home above things of the flesh. Not above the earth but above all things of a fleshly nature. For the gate to heaven is not a fleshly gate of gold or wood but a spiritual gate of love.

There are many things known within the fleshly earth and fleshly heaven but little is known of the spiritual earth or the spiritual heaven. The one is seen by the fleshly eye and the other can only be seen by the gift of the holy spirit the seed of Christ planed by love in our heart by believing what was taught to us by children of God until we could receive lessons from Jesus the Christ one on one.

For we are to walk not by our own understanding but as the spirit leads us to true understanding of that which is pure, just, righteous, loving, true, and all that is from the father God the creator of our fleshly earth, fleshly heaven, and all fleshly things even us until the day we are born into spiritual beings like God and Christ but not as great.

For God is like the greater light and Jesus the Christ is like the lesser light but we are like the stars which are light in deed but not as bright as the Sun or the noon but having our glory of light but third to the main lights we see in our fleshly heaven The main being the sun and next the noon and last us the stars. But this is not like the spiritual lights of true like the light of God being the greater light and Jesus the Christ being the lessor light and us being the lights less than the lessor light our brother Jesus the Christ.

Look at Abraham God said his seed would be like the stars in heaven to many to count {Gen 15:5 “And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.” Or Gen 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;}

If the stars in number are like the seed of Abraham and since Abraham birth over 4,000 years have passed how many people have lived and die since Abraham. But know this only seed that have the blessing of God are truly in the family of God. The blessing is received by the seed of believing until the day of birth from fleshly kind to spiritual kind.

On 05-30-2005 we reach the recall our love ones that have passed away from this world. While some of us recall them daily and other less and less our God recalls them every second of our day and night. For God’s love goes out to us and them never ending. What a blessing God is for them whether they were good or bad until the day of accountably of our hearts and there’s.

For its not by our sins we are judged but by our hearts and its God that see the hearts of all mankind and he will judge us faithful of not. For names and labels mean nothing but it’s the heart that love is either found or not found in.

Some look at love as what they can get, some look at love at control of others, some look at love needs but the list is long of all the foolish ways love is seen . Now God looks at love as what he can give as we need to do because that is the other love that Godly love for all others are not true love.

For God gave us life in a place to live, then he send us help to overcome our sins until they could be wash away by him giving us his son to die for us. For the greatest love is still to come and its life after death or from fleshly life to spiritual life.

Some say I believe the word know as the bible to be true and that they have done it { Rom 10:9-10 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”}but I say to them that is nice and good but this is not a one time thing but a never ending action.

It is not a one time confession with your mouth but a never ending confession of the heart making it your love to give unto others of the blessing you have receive. For it’s the heart that God looks at not the words you may read once in a while. Other wise a heart that is reaching to confess Jesus as your Lord and Savior to others. A heart of giving the love you receive from God to all you see whether good or bad.

God loves you day and night and you should love each other day and night by your mouth confession the love that you have receive from God by reaching out too share it with the good and the bad no matter what they may think or say.

For the birth has not come like so many teach because we are still the seed of holy spirit until Christ comes to take us from this fleshly birth we received from our mothers to the spiritual birth we will receive from the gift of Christ in us the seed planted by faith.

The birth can not come until we are change from this mortal or corruptible body of fleshly life to a spiritual life of immortality or incorruption body like the most high God but a lesser spiritual being than his son Jesus the Christ. The seed of the flesh was planted by the action of our fleshly father and mother which was born alive to live as a fleshly being. But the seed or gift of holy spirit was planted by faith which came from receiving it into our hearts then believing by confession it out to others from our hearts.

Like the fleshly birth can not come until its time, the spiritual birth can not come until its time. Like a baby that breaks out of a life depending on its mother for life to live like its mother, our seed the Christ in us breaks out of this fleshly life to enter into a life like the most high God the hope of glory.

That day we will know as we are known because we will be like the most high God living in God’s household as his sons and daughters of his kind the spiritual kind no longer of the flesh. I tell you this not too gain power or money but to share with you the love I have received from the giver God the Holy Spirit to my seed the gift the holy spirit.

I wrote this with love reaching toward you from the Christ in me to the Christ in you. My heart goes to you with the Christ in me greeting you with the kiss of Christ Roy

God first

Beloved Danny

God bless your heart my friend Thank you my friend

I like your words

------------------------------------------------

His Kindness is infinite,

His Goodness knows no boundaries.

His Love is unceasing,

with His Friendship extended to all.

----------------------------------------------

they blessed me thanks

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

quote:
God loves you day and night and you should love each other day and night by your mouth confession the love that you have receive from God by reaching out too share it with the good and the bad no matter what they may think or say.

amen Roy

loving each other is loving God...

past the flesh into real love

For God is like the greater light and Jesus the Christ is like the lesser light but we are like the stars which are light in deed but not as bright as the Sun or the noon but having our glory of light but third to the main lights we see in our fleshly heaven The main being the sun and next the noon and last us the stars. But this is not like the spiritual lights of true like the light of God being the greater light and Jesus the Christ being the lessor light and us being the lights less than the lessor light our brother Jesus the Christ.

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that you take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts~~~IIPeter1:19

God first

Beloved Song

God bless your heart again my friend and again and again

Thanks that verse blessed my heart I know I read it many times but until now it never stood out

thanks

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy