GreaseSpot Cafe

Digital Breast Reduction

Pirate1974

Belle, I totally agree with what your saying in that people have their own personnal preferences and they can voice theirs and i can voice my opinion. I was finished with this thread on the 9th of June and you went and brought my name back into it. I don't know what your point is but do you have something personnal against me? Why are you coming across so hard towards me and you weren't even involved in this conversation to begin with?

Cowgirl

I am likely at 'fault' for dragging Belle into it all. Raf made a reference to a movie, that I did not recognize as such. In his reference, Raf used the name: "Belle".

A day later I picked up on that usage of "Belle", which brought Belle into the thread.

So you can vent at me. Its okay, I like you.

icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
Originally posted by Cowgirl:

Belle, I totally agree with what your saying in that people have their own personnal preferences and they can voice theirs and i can voice my opinion.

And I voiced mine. Just because I don't agree with you and I thought you were entirely incorrect in your judgment of what they were saying, doesn't mean that I don't like you. icon_smile.gif:)--> I do. I just thought that you were overreacting to a few posts that were all in fun.

quote:
I was finished with this thread on the 9th of June and you went and brought my name back into it.

I didn't realize there was a statute of limitations on threads and posts. I apologize. If something you have posted is more than 1 day old I shan't ever reference it.

quote:
I don't know what your point is but do you have something personnal against me? Why are you coming across so hard towards me and you weren't even involved in this conversation to begin with?

Again, I have nothing against you. I just voiced my opinion as you did. I certainly didn't mean it as an attack and I'm sorry that you felt that it was. Your initial posts were pretty harsh and condemning, I suppose I just matched the tone of your post. Again, I didn't mean it to be an attack, merely another viewpoint and opinion. That's what I like about this place is that we can agree and we can disagree and we can agree to disagree.