GreaseSpot Cafe

Eye For An Eye Dr's

Way Corps Principals:

I will include some comments from the current WC Coordinator under each principal.

Way Corps Principal #1

Acquire and enhance your in-depth spiritual perception to a through awareness of God?s Word as it applies to various situations.

The in-residence WC average fifteen hours of study each week, these Biblical students endeavor to master the materials by making it their own in understanding and in heart.

~~~~~

Principal #2

Receive and exercise training in the whole Word, doctrinally and practically, so as to be able to teach others.

The in-resident WC receive an abundance of doctrinal training in the Word of Life, being part of the weekly STS and biweekly WC Meetings that emanate from HQ as well as live STS presented at the campus.

~~~~~

Principal #3

Utilize physical discipline making your physical body, the "vehicle" of communication of the Word, as vital as possible.

It is an enlightening experience for them to recognize how strong they can become after one year of training, as well as how much more they want to accomplish in the upcoming year.

~~~~~

Principal #4

Believe faithfully to live abundantly on a genuine need basis and to bring physical and material abundance to God?s household of The Way Ministry at all levels.

The WC training would not be possible without the faithful support of spiritual partners, and the in-residence WC learn to be good stewards of all that has been invested in their lives.

~~~~~

Principal #5

Go forth as overseers and laborers in areas of earnest desire, need, and humility in the household to bring discipleship and thus prevailing Word into energized reality to the world.

Under the supervision of the Staff, the trainees work "heartily, as to the Lord" in various departments. They are able to develop new skills and to enhance skills in which they are already proficient.

Then closes with this:

The in-residence WC are committed to speaking always with grace, their words seasoned with salt, that they may know how to teach and serve as representatives of our heavenly Father.

(If nothing else you can see how the principals have changed definitions since some of you were in training)

Kathy

and from:

New WC Principles

Here were the wc principles from early 2004 - these are reworded from the extremely verbose ones that craig came up with. I think I have those somewhere too, but I'll have to look:

1. Acquire and enhance your in-depth spiritual perception to a thorough awareness of God's Word as it applies to various life situations.

2. Receive and exercise training in the whole Word of God, doctrinally and practically, so as to be able to teach others.

3. Utilize physical discipline making your physical body, the "vehicle" of communication of the Word, as vital as possible.

4. Believe faithfully to live abundantly on a genuine need basis and to bring physical and material abundance to God's household of The Way Ministry at all levels.

5. Go forth as overseers and laborers in areas of earnest desire, need and humility in the household to bring discipleship and thus the prevailing Word into energized reality to the world.

Was this recently, Song? icon_frown.gif:(--> Poor guy!

My hfc wanted to go into the corps and she has a disease, I can't remember the name of it, but it caused her feet to have grown in such a way that she didn't walk "normal". She had surgery on both feet while she was here and was walking much better, but still challenged somewhat.

She is extremely sharp and intelligent, bright, funny, and a natural leader. Exactly what they should want in the wc. BUT because of her "handicap" she almost didn't make it in. It was a big deal and Rico and others didn't keep their word about WHEN they would let her know IF she had been accepted into the program. so much for "say what you mean and mean what you say Even Moneyhands campaigning for her didn't seem to be helping much.

They finally let her in the program, but I think it was because they were concerned about "discrimination" lawsuits and not because they recognized her quality. This was only a few years ago. They had to adjust a few of the more physical things for her, but she made it through the program with flying colors.

Pity they can't get people to sign up for their classes, much less the "more advanced" stuff, and the ones they do have banging on the door they won't let in. banghead.gif

quote:
Was this recently, Song? Poor guy!

Late eighties. They nailed this WC on Principals 3 & 4 (*see edit note*). If this WC could not believe to bring physical healingg to his/hers self, how can you bring it to other?

Principal #3

Utilize physical discipline making your physical body, the "vehicle" of communication of the Word, as vital as possible.

Principal #4

Believe faithfully to live abundantly on a genuine need basis and to bring physical and material abundance to God?s household of The Way Ministry at all levels.

*edited because i posted "2 & 4" instead of "3&4"*

Edited by oneyedjackswild1 ps

quote:
Originally posted by Bob:

quote:
As regards Yahweh/Jehovah: a better translation might be "the constant, yet ever-unfolding Redeemer." I AM THAT I AM was hardly a tribal deity.

Did Yahweh change his mind about menstrating women? They're ok with him now?

Yep, they are ... since Jesus Christ was the end of the law to all who believe. Yahweh is just Hebrew (with two vowels added) for what we have always called Jehovah.