GreaseSpot Cafe

Getting tired of getting slammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second James

JJ, Sorry. I don't play online games, but I have seen where with online poker there are people who set up several computers and play like they are different people at the same table to cheat money out of someone playing honestly on the same table with them. Is that what you're talking about?

I thought you meant long distance phone company slamming. icon_smile.gif:)--> I sent a letter to my phone company telling them not to change my LD carrier unless they get something from me in writing and that has put an end to those kinds of slamming. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

No Scarlet...this is not anything online, although I know that Bridge does get played online...but these are groups of people who (along with myself)..all play the same hands in one night & whichever partners play their hands the best for the evening are crowned the winners...very very fun if you love cards at all..Its not the easiest of games to learn but very very fun once you do!! JJ