GreaseSpot Cafe

It's all about CONTROL

skyrider

quote:
After posting here on GSC, I feel better not worse for doing so. The lightbulb is finally coming on in many respects. I'm getting the picture. The pistons are now firing. I'm seeing things for what they really are...and not what I was 'taught' they were.

Yeah....NOT what I was 'taught' they were.

Everything was NOT okay "at the way." confused.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do remember once during a ROA when it was pouring rain during a teaching and the tents were filled with people trying to stay out of the rain.

I briefly took shelter under a doorway of one of the buildings (the door was closed and most likely locked but I was shielded from rain). One of the security people just turned and stared at me as if I was doing something awful...staring at me...as if...how dare I get out of the rain and next to a building.

Strange encounter. He made me feel as if I should step back out into the rain. Then, after almost doing that, I decided to lean against the building and stare right back at him. There was a staring contest for about ten seconds before I decided to take my hands from my pocket and motion for him to turn around, giving him the most hostile look I could summon. I made a move in his direction to go and just ask what his problem was and what was his justification for staring at me. He finally turned away and didn't look back. This was happening just at the time I was deciding to leave TWI anyway. This was another reason in a number of reasons to revolt in those days.