GreaseSpot Cafe

It was 1975

Sea

((((((((((SEA))))))))))))

((((((((((((VIX)))))))))))))))))

We are still waiting my dear. Are you alright? B)

If you are too busy, we totally understand, just checking......

((((((((((SEA))))))))))))

((((((((((((VIX)))))))))))))))))

We are still waiting my dear. Are you alright? B)

If you are too busy, we totally understand, just checking......

Yes, I'm fine, it's just that sometimes real life gets in the way of cyber life. Between school and work and my son visiting before he heads off to Iraq, I haven't had much time to post, but I promise I'll try to post more in the next week, ok? :D

Vix

I too was in TWI around that year, I am curious what State you were in, and what City you were a Minuteman in, and what City/State the Fellow Laborers were in..... would you enlight us about that?

Thanks

And like the others, I too, eagerly await your next installment.

You are a very good writer BTW. I, too, can relate to your 'family life', as my mother also had that crapola mentality, thinking she oughta tell me what a 'mistake' I was and an inconvenience on her life.

I got over it, although at times it still hurts - especially now that she is 73 and all of a sudden 'needs me now'....

next - please..... at your convenience of course.... ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm just now taking the time to read and get to know everyone here.... this will be a long process...

(((((((((((((Sea-Vix)))))))))))))

How are things? How is your Son?

Your 'story' intrigues me.

Makes me wonder about the training the Way Corps and other leaders were getting from the start…?

No mercy on the devil… this concept obviously was misunderstood by the teachers of the leaders, and passed down through each ‘generation’

It’s CLEAR they don’t understand SPIRITUAL MATTERS. They are practicing and teaching NO MERCY to or for PEOPLE. (with each generation becoming more ferocious in their ‘attacks’)

God bless and protect you and your family~

• 3 months later...
Hello SEA are you there darling?

Must be busy. Still waiting.............. :wave:

Hi Bliss! Gosh, it's been almost a year now, hasn't it since I last posted! I'm sorry for being absent for so long, but life indeed does get in the way. I'm doing wonderfully and I promise I'll try to post the rest of my story as soon as possible. Hopefully this weekend.

Sea

Edited by SeaSprite

YEA!!!!!!!!! :dance:

sea sprite??? cute

LOL. You're so cute! SeaSprite is part of my addy, but the last time I posted I used Sea. For some reason I couldn't post under my other addy, so I posted under this one.

How ya doin'? I so sorry it's been so long since I've posted but with school and everything, time has a way of getting away from you.

I'll try to post later on tonight when I have more time.

Sea :wink2: