GreaseSpot Cafe

Another "innie" web site

Bob

Right here: ...and all this is to whom?

His most recent post:

Road Trip (sort of - it's only to Ohio)

I'm off to Ohio tomorrow morning with my bud Kristy. It's about a 6-7 hour drive from Toronto to New Knoxville. Of course we will have to keep our eyes peeled for Outlet Malls down I-75..and I will keep my camera handy for any worthy sights along that long stretch of endless forests and nothing... AARGH!

Yes though I am excited about getting away for a bit! We're going down for the 63rd anniversary of our ministries forming. (see the link for The Way International at the right if you wish) I've been a part of this group since I was born and have served as an assistant minister for a home based fellowship for..well almost 2 years now I think?

Tis a fun life!

posted by Sj @ 9/30/2005 11:38:00 AM

I'm sure a few here would be inclined to give him some reading material for when he returns. ;)

He also has: addendums (mostly pictures) and A blog trip (apparently has not kept up with it).

Be sure to see what he posted on http://torontoarea.blogspot.com/ about the DTA "class."

Here's a snipet:

I was the Assistant Coordinator for the class too. We had 3 teachers, myself, the Class Coordinator and 13 students. These students have been with me through basically all of our ministry classes. I had friends going through these classes and I was able to take part in them usually as an Assistant. So, I got to see them again AND see my friends grow.

(DTA = Defeating The Adversary)

Oh..and I love them being taught live rather than the video I saw years back. It is more dynamic and timely.

I've read some of his social/political views on his blog also. There is some significant difference from the standard TWI 'approved' viewpoints.

So either 1) He'll be browbeaten into submission in a few short years time to conform ('renew his mind' that is), or 2) he'll break away/get M&A'd in about the same amount of time.

My bet is on the latter.

I am so disappointed.

No one left comments on his New Hicksville trip notice.

Where are the GSCafe evangelists?