GreaseSpot Cafe

What is the mystery of the greater light and the lesser light.

God first in my life

What is the mystery of the greater light and the lesser light.

Hi my dear friends

God loves you all

Gen 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

O how I used to think the greater light was the Sun but the Sun is just a star which are what I once believe lesser lights were.

But the truth is the Greater light is the light of the image of God while the lesser light is the image of natural things God created.

While the Sun is the used to teach us about the true image and what we the lesser lights are to do until we can become greater lights. For I tell you of a truth all God’s lesser lights rotate around the greater lights or things rotate around their creator.

All the stars and planets rotate around our Sun while all systems of stars and planets rotate around our system with makes them rotate around our Sun too.

We are to join God as Lights like him while all natural lights are just tempo lights that will burn out one day but we will be changed into a greater light that will not burn out.

Like all natural lights rotate around one main lesser light. We are to rotate around the one main greater light God.

For the greater light is all the true lights and the lesser lights are all tempo lights. The two image one of God and the other of natural things.

But this is just me thinking out side the box

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy