GreaseSpot Cafe

Questions for TWI

Belle

Actually these questions are from 2000 shortly after the lawsuit was announced. My ex refused to allow me to ask some of them, had me reword others, but wanted answers to them just the same. When we didn't get answers, he decided that we didn't need to know. I decided that they were hiding way more than just what they got caught with their pants down on already.

Most people STILL don't know the answers to these questions and STILL haven't seen any changes in these areas.....This is from the year 2000. Think TWI's changed? Think again....

Is Craig receiving any money from the ministry or is he completely self-supporting?

Where is Donna living? Are they working things out?

Is she dropped from WC?

What is being done to find out who knew about these affairs of Craig’s and to handle the confrontation (or lack of confrontation) of it?

How long before the lawsuit did Rosalie, John Reynolds, Dr. Don, Howard Allen and others named in the lawsuit know about these infidelities?

What is being done to safe-guard against this sort of thing happening again?

Will there be any teaching about adultery and infidelity and the marriage commitment?

What is being done about the WC dropped from active status on his watch? Are any of these being re-evaluated?

How are we, The Way Ministry, the only true household of God? We’re better than everyone else?

Where does it say that if someone decides they no longer want to attend ministry functions they are spiritually condemned. Not those who denounce GOD, but rather those who choose to go someplace else for spiritual nourishment and fellowship.

Mentioning the theme at every teaching – seems to be overkill

Are there plans to reduce the number of meetings? With all the 1x/month branch meetings and phone hook-ups we're still meeting 3x/week.

Why is leadership so tired all the time? Always looks stressed/uptight? Dr. W and Dr. Don dying very young.

Doesn’t seem to be enough time to study on our own. Way Magazine, STS Tape, Theme week teaching, trying to teach to the needs of those in our fellowship.

Belle, don't know if TWI or Rosie will answer or not. Supposedly Craig is self-supporting himself, whether he and Donna are divorced or not and doing childcare support for his kids, well I haven't heard and don't know if ww or Ham knows either. Moving Robert Moniham(?) to England and move Harve to limb leader from his exalted position, and adding 3 vice-presidents makes it seem like they are circling the wagons from the Indian/press attack. We all assume that Donna is living and sleeping with Rosie, but can't prove that.

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner