GreaseSpot Cafe

chance to receive FREE jewelry ..

Jade

For all of you who don’t know, I have my own business. I am an advisor for lia sophia. We sell fashion jewelry. I am holding a book show on my website. It starts today and is going on thru the 27th. At the end, I am going to give away a FREE piece of jewelry to the person who has the highest order. Who ever has the highest order will be able to chose ANY 100 dollar item from the catalog and I will give it to them for absolutely FREE.

The jewelry is fashion jewelry and is made by artisans all over the world. lia sophia has a LIFETIME guarantee. If at ANY point you are unsatisfied with your piece, you may exchange it. With in the first 45 days of ownership you may get a refund.

We always have a sale! At all times, when you buy 2 items at regular price, you get your 3rd item at half off. BUT..... unlike other businesses, the 3rd item that you receive half off is you’re MOST EXPENSIVE. You can do this save plan as many times as you like. Also, in the month of November, if you use this save plan OR if you spend 50 dollars, you may purchase an additional 3 pins and or slides at half off.

The jewelry is very beautiful and I stand by it 100 % !!!!!

Feel free to go to my website and make some purchases! These could be great hohohohoho Christmas presents!

When purchasing, you have to put my name in as hostess.. Samantha North

www.liasophia.com/sami

AND REMEMEBER.... who ever has the largest order receives a 100 dollar piece of jewelry FREE from me !!

Shell, you have to go to my website... www.thecapecod.net (I don't know how to underline that here, so just type it in.

dmiller, I think those skeins just sold this week at a farm craft fair I did. They were all dyed in cranberries from the bogs...the color's kinda pretty, isn't it?

I don't put individual skeins on, because I don't know how. I barter with a woman to do it....

http://www.thecapecod.net

Wacky --- put that http:// thing in front of your www.thecapecod addy, and it should work. :)

and yes -- the color on those skeins are really nice. There's something about soft colored yarn. It blends in and meshes with anything you might want to knit it, or weave it with.

Back when I was married (my ex is a weaver, spinner, croche-er(sp?), tatter of lace, and embroidery lady extroida -naire, she had me collecting berries (I worked for the forest service in Indiana roaming the hills and hollers there), so she could make dyes out of them, dye the yarn she spun, and then weave fabric out of it.

I just pick fiddle. I felt so inadequate!! :D

Your work looks really nice. :)

Paw may have a business forum here soon. Please post on it if he gets it up and running.

David

Edited by dmiller

dmiller..you're a hoot!!!

I just collected 3 bagfuls of lichen...there was a field of it and , being a good doo bee, I did leave acres for prosterity...I can't wait to dye it!!!

I've been drying marigolds...have about 5 pounds of them now.

I just purchased 3 books on dyeing mushrooms!!!! Oy vey...it goes on and on, doesn't it?

I just met some heritage of the pilgrims....they run a museum on the banks here....they were so excited when they saw all my yarns at the local art center... They have an iron kettle set up by the old museum house...this old woman knows EVERYTHING about dyeing this stuff!!! I can't wait to hang with her.

Wow...your wife was lucky to have you. Did she ever dye birch bark? I haven't yet, but can't wait.

I grew indigo plants and dyer's knotweed in my garden this year. My first indigo batch came out aqua, and was gorgeous. The second batch I did failed, but I think it's because I waited til October to harvest the leaves and the dye must have gone from them, I suppose....dunno.

This weekend I am going to Vermont to be with nationally renowned spinners and dyers...I will bring some lichen and cranberries...and have heaps of fun with the peops!!! I love this stuff!!!!

Thanks dmiller...for restoring my faith!!! :)

P.S. I just finished weaving a 7' shawl made with queen anne's lace, goldenrod, tansy, onions, cranberries, black eyed susan, marigolds, mullen and lilies of the valley. It will be on my website as soon as I run it down to the woman who does it for me. It's phenomenal...and there's nothing like homespun and homedyed...doncha think?

Edited by Wacky Funster