GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Jesus 9/27/03

Kit Sober

To set the record straight. 9/11/01 was not Jesus' birthdate. -- 9/11/01 was not the anniversary of His birth.

Calculating Jesus? birthdate. . . .

Wishing Him happy birthday -- celebrating the birthday of Him so loved.

And so much more.

Tishri 1 ? 1st day of Rosh Hashanah (Rosh Hashanah is Tishri 1 and Tishri 2)

NOTE: Beginning of Day A day on the Jewish calendar begins at sunset. When a date is given for a Jewish holiday, the holiday actually begins at sundown on the preceding day.

Rosh Hashanah was 2001 year 9/18.

This year, 9/27

· September 30, 2000 (Jewish Year 5761)

· September 18, 2001 (Jewish Year 5762)

· September 7, 2002 (Jewish Year 5763)

· September 27, 2003 (Jewish Year 5764)

· September 16, 2004 (Jewish Year 5765)

· October 4, 2005 (Jewish Year 5766)

· September 23, 2006 (Jewish Year 5767)

If you want to see something appropriate for 9/11/01 disasters, look at the sky from about 8:30 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. Southern sky and see Mars. This "closest it's been in 60000 years or so" is the anniversary of the devil getting kicked out of heaven -- his ruler ship here and now is limited as well.

hint: I read ahead to the end of the book (you can, too) -- God wins.

icon_smile.gif:)-->," God

[This message was edited by Kit Sober on September 11, 2003 at 23:34.]

Hey Kit was looking at your listings and had a question what happened to Jewish Year 5762? You went from 5761 to 5763. I think people tend to use that date because the idea of a moveable birthdate is a foreign concept to us, as ours remain the same.

Without Coffee

I Would Have No Personality At All

Drink Your Coffee Children In India Are Sleeping

Kit:

If Martin was correct (and if Wierwille passed the info on accurately) Tishri 1 was Jesus' birthday. And this year it is September 27th.

All Martin and Wierwille were doing was showing what his date of birth would have been if we extend the current adjusted Gregorian calendar back 2000+ years.

And Kit, where do you get that 60,000 year anniversary of the devil getting kicked out of heaven? I seem to remember you posting that your husband heard from "Holy Spirit" about this. Is there anything else that indicates this?

See Ya at The Roast

Oakspear icon_cool.gif

Dear Oakspear,

Authority for Jesus being born Tishri 1 -- makes sense to me.

Somethings fit, and some things don't. Hypocricy doesn't fit. Jesus fits. He fits inside me, and I fit inside Him.

I started this thread only for people who think Jesus was born Tishri 1 and who may have had some hurt which could be cleared up by making this distinction between 9/11 3BC, which was tishri 1 at that year (as some of us understand it), and 9/11 2001 -- It was a hurtful point to me until it dawned on me that Tishri 1 was the important item, not 9/11.

Over in the doctrine forum there is a thread I started regarding the subject of the devil getting kicked out of heaven, and I hoped to get input from some others on the subject.

For me, when Fred gets something from Holy Spirit it's the most substantial authority I know.

Thread in "doctrine" forum

And I did say, "60000 years or so"

And I have been enjoying watching mars, linked with war (which we are in), sweep across the sky each nite.

Hopefully,

icon_smile.gif:)-->," God