GreaseSpot Cafe

What would bring you the most satisfaction from posting here?

ChasUFarley

Yeah, what Groucho said. I feel the same way. It takes time and if I can help, empathize with, point in the right direction of just listen to someone else just getting out or that has been out for a long time but never de-WayBrained - - then I'm glad to help.

J.

PS. Ex10 - - my chicken murdering twig had chicken murdering duty THREE times. And hogs twice. I had such a hard time eating meat for a while. Ugh! Still makes me gag thinking about that smell.

The most satisfaction I could receive is helping someone to realize that God will still love them whether they are in twi or not. Getting over the fear of being out of "the household" gave me the greatest freedom.

I also get satisfaction in hearing the great lives people are living outside the cult. Now I call that a TRUE witness! And we didn't even have to knock and any doors. :P

Shakin' twi out of your head takes time...but when you finally emerge out of waybrain...life begins in earnest...and it's MUCH better.

Oh yeah.....I agree! :dance:

Some of the things we did were so out of the loop for most of my ex-way (as in never been way, I mean) friends, that I just didn't talk much about them.

Not only the chicken murdering twig, but hitchhiking across the country several times, picking up and moving to cities with strangers, where I new no one, and only had a couple hundred bucks to get situated -- not once, but twice.

Washing windows for a living, going to an unaccredited Bible college in the middle of Kansas for two years......the list goes on and on.

So it's really nice to share stories with people who GET it because they did the same things. :huh:

Edited by ex10

Me too.

I post for the same 3 folks WordWolf does. I think Raf is right on. I don't always agree with graucho, but this time I do. Pretty much I agree with all of the rest of you too.

What would make me happy is that we could all be here celebrationg the 10th Anniversary of twi's demise and the incarceration of some of its head honchos.....but I don't know if Paw would keep the site open that long. It would be really cool to celebrate those events with my friends and family here whom I love and some of whom love me.

Edited by krysilis

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to each of you. Thanks for the PMs. :cryhug_1_: Thanks for the phone calls. Thanks for chat!!

It's absolutely magnificent to discover the smorgasborg of fellowship, reunions, grace, sense

of unity in spite of differences.....all that good stuff that got lost from me. Its good

to trust again, to deeply feel again, to truely hope again, to KNOW God loves ME!!

That's part of the reason you have continued to post..... :knuddel: