GreaseSpot Cafe

Rooster issue

pond

I hope this does not go into the silly thread .

Im serious I need help.

I have noticed many people who hang out on this forums can find stuff on the internet fast .

I have seen you guys and gals find every resource I think, so I think you can help me.

I have been working on a project for over a year now it is a Rooster, He is for my yard, I decorate my large yard with ceramics and signs and happy stuff in my garden and along my pots and plants.

like a party.

He is a big Rooster over two feet tall . He is white and needs color. Yes I know I could have glazed him and called it a day but I want to : Paint him .

I like colors and that is why I made him I thought he would need alot of colors . Well he does. The paint is expensive but I still want as much action on him as possible.

I am planning on putting a shine on him still working on how yet , one thing at a time.

I am not going to give a stain or a antigue look so he has to be good looking with few mistakes.

what I need is pictures of big Roosters.

with many colors .

When I looked I got Roosters that had alot of brown I like brown but he is to be fancy and beautiful .

I do not want him to look like a cartoon but nice and colorful happy looking.

He is a serious rooster . I think you guys can help . a picture which shows all the feathers and parts would help as this project is very very detailed.

Once I put the paint on i wont be able to take it off so I am looking for a plan a picture on how he could look .

thak you if you consider my cause.

I would like to be able to print the picture from the website as well , to bring to the store when I buy more paint.

thank you

Edited by pond

oh my he is beautiful but my guy does not have the nice hang down feathers, more of a barnyard tidy feather look .

but you gave a a great idea ! they have metalic paints maybe I can use some of them for him like this guy.

thank you .

the area that is big and detailed is the face, this has a good face . but I just have a lot more detail where this one has the long feathers ya know? (shorter feathers kind of)

I have worked so hard and long on this project , I do not want to start to paint him and not like it I want to have a plan and pictures give me ideas with more of a detail .

like rooster models that is what I need rooster models.