GreaseSpot Cafe

american idol

excathedra

:confused:

I hate to be the one that doesn't agree with who won last night :(

Taylor definately had the winning personality :) , but he definitealy did NOT have the winning voice IMHO <_< He's a great entertainer to watch in a lounge act with several drinks on board. :beer:

Now Catherine is nice to watch and listen to, but she doesn't have what Taylor had as far as personality goes. I guess that's what won everyones vote for him :unsure:

I admit, I was a little disappointed.

Oh Well, Life goes on :biglaugh:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with what was up with Toni Braxton. Was she even singing? It sounded like a recording and she wasn't able to keep up. She was awful!!

Mandisa was a star last night. I enjoy her thoroughly and was disappointed as well when she got the boot. I hope to see both her and Chris make it in the music industry.

Taylor is a doll and he has a great personality. My congratulations to him for being the idol. They will all reap benefits though. The true stars will see it even if American didn't vote them as the idol.

I'm glad Taylor won... but I kept wanting for him to sing "A Little Help From My Friends" ala Joe Cocker!! The song they wrote for him was crap.

Kat is too much like a Barbie doll - too plastic for my tastes. There are so many talented young women out there who sing like her and have that perfect hair-do... and it seems they all want to be Mariah Carey - all those trills!

It would have been better if Mandisa and Chris were in the final 2 - and much harder to pick a winner. Mandisa was amazing last night.

Is the band that Chris sang with a Christian Rock band? Sounded like it to me.

Anyway, I'm glad it was Taylor. It proves that America wanted a change from the "Idol" mold.