8. Comforting the family at the person last show

9. Helping the dead person travel to the next life

10. Visiting the grave site

11. Talking at the dead person

12. Seeing the person again

God first

Chapter 1

Why I wrote a new book of the dead

I wrote this book because I saw a need that needed to be filled with more and more people dying alone these days without any support from anyone. Today there are groups out to help people handle dead but not every body knows of them.

Can this book help I do not know but I must try to deal with death because I will die one day too as we all will die. There is nothing that will not die in due time even our sun will die one day like so many others stars have in the best.

We face the death of loves ones in our life but death does not hit home until we are about to die or a mother, father, sister, brother, or a child. This is when the pain is seem from us the most the of some one we do not know seems no to matter but any lost should matter.

I written this book as a guide to the ones dying first how to die well with out fear. All so to help the ones watching the person die so they might be a help when that dark hour of death comes. Then there is guiding the people who come to comfort before death and after death teaching them how to help with more care and love.

Too many people are lost as for how to help as I have been in the past. What do I say, how do I say it, what do I do to help, who do I give space to, do I need to cry, and the list is endless. But with the help of others adding their insight I believe we can have a self help book for the dead.

Thank you, with love of God and a holy spiritual kiss of Christ Roy

Chapter 2

Everybody and everything must die

This chapter is about facing the true that we are going to die and we can do nothing to changed this fact. Face it you will die one day and it might not be when your old and finish enjoying your youth but death can come from many ways.

When should you prepare for it the moment you are able to face this truth and who should you ask for help. Your family is the best place to go because they had to face the same truth and people like doctors, Red Cross, and others might help.

It not just a matter of planing for the cost to be paid so it does not put a hardship on your love ones. Then there telling family the way you want to be lay to rest on that very sad day. Then there the spiritual factor do you want to believe in getting back up or not.

What other things will die that can cause your death. If all plants were to die after many years the oxygen lever would drop so low you would die too. If the sun was to die like other stars have in the past you would die because lack of sun light over time.

You see all things die and the death of things around you could bring about your death. There are things living within you that without them you would die like white blood cells. The list is endless that will die in due time.

When we breath in we kill oxygen by using it but we give off a by product that plants use to make oxygen. Which makes life and death depending on one another or the death of one is the life of another.

Now that we have face the truth that we all will die as will all things around like that pet we love so must will die too.

Chapter 3

How can one prepared for his or her death

The first thing for a person to do in preparing for his or her death is face the fact death comes for all people. Life insurance would be a good thing to help pay for the coming bills but there are other ways.

But paying for the cost is just a small part there planing how you were be put to rest and where. Then there is who you want to speak to comfort your loves ones you leave behind on that day.

Some people want a church like set up but that not for all and this book is to help people see what done is up to you. Some people may want to speak that they believe their never be seen again but others want to remind all people they will live again,

For me is a speech spoken to comfort my love and at the same time light sign post to lead me to the next part of life.

Chapter 4

Helping the person die well

Here its up to us to reach out to the living to help us die well. But what it is to die well for one is not the same for all people.

For some its having their loves one waiting on them hand and foot but for others is doing for our self as long as we can. Some want to die in their bed in peace while others want to fight until the last breath.

Fear holds some people in shock look but there are some ways to over come this fear. One is bringing God into the picture and another is laying still playing dead trying to prepare the person for what is to come.

But has for the family member watching their love one die there are groups of people out there to help you deal with no words are right that you can speak. Cancer have the most help groups that I can see to deal with it.

All people need help doctors and other heath care people need help and that is why these groups are out there to help. Most health care places can lead you to the help you need.

Chapter 5

Helping the family deal with the family member’s death

This part is real easy because it mostly showing the dead family that you care and your heart goes out to them by visiting them personal if you can on that day of sadness.

But each family member will need differ help to deal with the lose and some will seem to take it harder than others. But the truth is the lost is hard on the whole family no matter who they are because it reminds them they will die one day too.

There no words you can speak to ease the pain and no place you can take them to help them deal with the lose. The best thing you can do is be there and talk about the goods times you had with the one who is gone.

This time can help family get closer together but it all so been known to pull them apart when money comes into the picture. But I say try to leave money out of the picture if you can because over money destroys the common love the family had for the lose soul.

Even if you do not care about the dead person be there as a friend to the family that have a lose at this time. Be at your best behavior at this time of lose for respect of the family that you are there to help.

Once you have lose a love it will give you a better ideal of what the rest need so you may be able to help and there is no rule book to how they will need help.

Each person will take the lost differ and each person relationship is differ with the one who is dead now. So try to understand with a caring heart.

Chapter 6

Comforting the person that is dying

This needs to be done before the person dies by just visiting them when they get old or told they do not have long to live. Dying happens at all ages and most of the time there is time to be there as a friend or love one to the dying person.

Now some people want you to wait on them hand and foot but this is only needed if they can not do things for them self. But if they are able you may need to turn them down at times so they do not give up on life .

This is a hard one because naturally people want others to feel sorry for them but they do need you to visit even if it wears you out. But how must you feel the need to visit depends on how close you are to the dying person.

Asked them to call you if they need anything and be willing to pick up small things for them like food and other household things. This is something you must live to know more how to help and that is why visiting the dying is a need for all.

It comforts the dying and it helps you prepare for the next death in your family which helps you be understanding of your love ones at your hour of dying comes.

Chapter 7

Comforting the family at the showing of the dead body

This is easy calling the family to see if you can doing anything to help first. Second is at least showing up to view the body and share with the family your sorry.

Now there are times when you can not be there in person or call but today you can at least send a Email or a card in the mail. Do something just do not sat on your hands reach out to the family any way you can.

Now if you do not find out about the showing until too late tell the family you are sorry you were not there but you are here now if they need anything. Just do what you can no matter what it is.

Chapter 8

Comforting the family at the person last show

This day will be the hardest on the family because this will be the last time they see the fleshly face of their love one that die and is being put to rest. Today be at your best behavior try hard to understand when some cry and some do not.

People handle the lost differ some let out the pain and tears but others hold everything in but both have the same lose. Crying is a good thing to help us deal with the lose.

Its hard on the people who only cry in private but all people that care for the lose one cry in their own way. So on this day do what asked of you to do respect the people first.

If you pass the cars on the way to the resting place get over turn down your radio to respect even people you do not know. If you have something against the dead person keep it to your self and show respect and love.

Chapter 9

Helping the dead person travel to the next life

This depends on the person who is dead has to what they may want because some do not believe in life after death. We must respect the dead person beliefs no matter what.

If the person does not believe in life after death that person may want to be remember by what the person did in their life and people to think on he or she as gone never to come back.

But the person that believes in life after death may want to teach others about God so his or her family can follower him or her to the place after death.

Here is what I want spoke at my death "Here lies the body of Roy William Perry III known as year2027 on the internet the name God gave him"

"Look up Roy the light of Christ will lead you to change like a butterfly changes reach for the hand of light of Christ has Christ pulls you up into life after death."

"Make peace with the concupiscence of your flesh with the concupiscence of your spirit as the two become one like a marriage of the two images of you"

"As you put on a new kind of body one of light and truth that is like the most high God and his son because it not be robbery to be the same kind as God as long as you know your place under the rulership of God and Christ."

" Look down on us as you learn God’s love one on one as you sat around the camp fire of Christ waiting for your love one to come were you are."

While this will help me it may not help others because each person needs to write their own by the differ in how we all believe. So if they want something like this done do it or what ever they want done do it if they tell you.

Chapter 10

Visiting the grave site

After the dead person is in the grave you can visit the grave site were you can show your love for the lose love one.

Now this is good to do with the ones that were closes to the person who have die they may need you to come alone.

To be able to visit their love one new home can help some deal with their pain of lose but I can not tell you how and when to do this because this something that not all people do the same.

But this too must be done with respect for the living and for the people who take care of the site where a love one rest in peace.

Chapter 11

Talking at the dead person

You can do this anywhere and it helps you feel like the person is not gone for good. Telling them how you feel and what happening in your life is a good thing.

Sure some might think your crazy if they hear you but it’s a natural things that been happening from the beginning of the first lose by death.

Some only do it at the grave site but others do it anywhere because they believe God can give the dead person our love even if the person has not got back up yet. God knows all things and with God there is a way were no way seems to be there.

So do what ever helps you no matter what others might think or say because it about doing what helps you deal with your lose.

Chapter 12

Seeing the person again

If you believe in the return of Christ and that the dead will walk again you can look forward to this day but if you do not there nothing for you to look forward to.

This whole part is a mystery to most because most have never talk to Christ who has come back or any others like Moses that may of came back too.

It depends on your believe system as you whether you have any ideal of what a great day this will be when we see one’s that have past a lone years before our death.

So if we believe in God we will see all people again but if not so be it but as for me I know I will see my mother again.

Thank you, with love of God and a holy spiritual kiss of Christ Roy

wow to process your thoughts in a book about death is indeed remarkable.

I think it will help people year. what a loving effort to help others and yourself.

im a bit confused is this written for the dead? ("self help book for the dead" )I think the feedback may be limited in that case.

but that is just me .

God first

Beloved Mister P-Mosh, excathedra, pond, and Mr. Hammeroni

God loves you my dear friends

Mister P-Mosh - I will pass on that art for a cover there too must life in the art

excathedra - looks like he needs one

pond - I am glad you like it -- its for the dying and their family and friends - just a few thoughts and ideals that might help take away the fear of death

Mr. Hammeroni - no the Way bookstore it will never be there but I'm hoping a better writer will see the ideal and write a must better book in their name this one will be used to get people to think on boards - "acts of kindness" is the bigest need for the dying and family of the dying

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy