GreaseSpot Cafe

It May Be Time To Say Auf Wiedersehen

Bumpy

Yes, it Appears to be True...The powers that BE want to say a Dieu. The Lord of the Rings, The Lord of the Flies are saying Goodbye...oh My, so Sad, but I maybe I have been a baaaad little Tiger... I shall miss You in Death... until We Meet Again...au revoir! :wave:

But Just Remember...as George Carlin said...Stuff Happens!! :evildenk:

:jump:

Has anyone seen Grumpy? I am in need of some medical assistance in my terminal condition! I am worried that he may have been suddenly "slain in the spirit" and may be sleeping all alone in the GS Crypt? I know Snowy and his family might be getting worried about him?? :biglaugh:

Yes, it Appears to be True...The powers that BE want to say a Dieu. The Lord of the Rings, The Lord of the Flies are saying Goodbye...oh My, so Sad, but I maybe I have been a baaaad little Tiger... I shall miss You in Death... until We Meet Again...au revoir! :wave:

But Just Remember...as George Carlin said...Stuff Happens!! :evildenk:

:jump:

I'm a tad bit confused...are you leaving of your own accord? Or did you get Das Boot?

This enCRYPTed message has been secretly passed to a former Cult member who was forgotten down here for many years. It is to be made public by a sick hospitalized "Bumpy", who has always tried to fight the good fight, against the wickedness of the Evil Doc Vic and his minions crawling the hallways of twi. :evildenk:

(I was wrong in my previous judgement of him!)

I, Grumpy have have been rudely placed here down in the dark Cold Cult Crypt (CCC) with not much to eat. There was no time as THEY came for me suddenly in the night. I wanted to let you know here amongst the rats and smell of death how my life really was back at home with my family.

We are all dwarfs, made that way to save space, but some of our body parts are larger than others. :biglaugh: Also we are willing slaves to our Mistress, Snow White and it has nothing to do with what we drink. Actually, we are more like love slaves in our service to her.

Whatever she wants day or night, we are simply there to fulfill her EVERY wish. And that is not always easy as she sometimes has certain "mood" swings, if you know what I mean? Which could make almost anyone "grumpy"!

That said, we are almost always, one big happy family of personality disorders. But "Snowy" as we sometimes call her is worth all the disorder, especially when evening comes around and she starts handing out the glasses. First comes a little "mood" music, then a little bit of the homemade liquid stuff, sometimes sweet, but more often to the point.

Snowy then, around mid-night, really changes characters! Her best outfits are definitely black and red because it accentuates her perfectly white skin! Oh man, when that DEEP RED lipstick comes on with those black fishnet stockings and stiletto heels... Well, you would definitely get the big idea if you ever saw us all on video! :eusa_clap:

I guess I could go on, but enough for now. I'm running out of paper to write on. I think I'm catching a cold, and the most recent occupants left nothing but a few bread crumbs, and some used plastic pregnancy stretchy things lying around...bllaaachh, the wrapper comes with a coupon for free fish hooks! :biglaugh:

(I wonder if that smart little girl in the cute dress has ever seen one of these?)

:biglaugh: