Thank the devil for the lies of VPW

Beloved Oakspear

God loves you my dear friend

yes thank God for Grease Spot Cafe

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

:offtopic: How do like my new signature

CK :offtopic:

Actually ck, I like your new signature...it's a constant reminder to me of my need to continue posting at the Grease Spot Cafe...That there are still people whose minds have been warped and are in need of the truth that exposes Wierwille for the fraud he was.

Not only was Victor Paul Wierwille NOT an apostle, he was not even a legitimate Christian minister. The man was a lying, womanizing drunk who taught erroneous doctrine...His pretense of "loving" people was merely a pretense for his egotistical need to be the center of attention and to use people for his own selfish agenda...and I knew the man well....apparently, you didn't know him at all.

Oh yeah...back to the topic:

A definite hint that I ignored was that the money collected from people was always more important than the people who gave it...

PS- Hey ck...Bart is speaking to you.

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

Another hint was when twig leaders were told to make sure that the ABS got sent to HQ RIGHT AWAY because Howard Allen said they were LOSING INTEREST on the money that wasn't getting in fast enough.

Edited by outandabout

God first

Beloved outandabout

God loves you my dear friend

I like that one because if the money was to move God's word it never make any INTEREST but I guess the money was for INTEREST making

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

I discovered that howard allen was a dirty old man back around 18 or 20 years ago. I had brought my then 6 year old nephew along with bow jr and me. Howard offered the boys a ride on his cushman, they went and had a blast. After he dropped them off back where I was waiting, he went directly up to a young lady around 20, I'd guesstimate, and greeted her right there where I don't even know how many people could see, by massaging her tonsils with his nasty tongue.

Silly me, I felt sad for "Dr. W" for having to deal with that pig of a person! It never dawned on me that birds of a feather flock together.

Ever since then, whenever I've seen red boots, I'm reminded of this disgusting person.