GreaseSpot Cafe

Hint - Hint - What hints did we miss - Hint- Hint

year2027

God first

Hint - Hint - What hints did we miss - Hint- Hint

wrote 05-06-2006

Beloved friends of the Grease Spot Cape Board. Lets talk about hint we must were either blind too or we just missed.

God loves you all my dear friends and now lets talk about hints.

The first hint I either overlook or was just flat blind too was.

1. The first was the way V.P.W. told us in the class (Acts 8:18 -24) about Simon asking for the power to lead others into the gift of holy spirit V.P.W. said Simon wanting to buy that power was wrong but V.P.W. did not buy but sale that power with a new name “Power for Abundant Living”

2. The second was that the WOW’s were leaving for home and not leaving a fellowship were I lived to help me grow until I could stand on my own.

3. The third would of been the way V.P.W. talk about all the others churches .

4. The fourth would be how it all ways seem to rain at the Rock of Ages.

Was there more yes but I leave them for others to name because we all missed hints that the way was not a place of love and truth.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Matthew 5:45 ---

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Hmmmmm. Either the *just* were at the ROA, or the *unjust* were ----------------

But if BOTH were there, it just (biblically) had to rain all the time!! ;) ;) ;)

God first

Beloved DMiller

God loves you my dear friend

Yes it had to rain a lot when I was there

---------------------------------------------------------------------

True or Fiction

Because of it being so dark and rainly at the Way Ministry the Way believers are praying for a second Sun to be created by their leader

--------------------------------------------------------------

thank you

We missed all kinds of red flags, didn't we, Roy?

David, remember that we, under Craig, were "reproved" for the rain when it happened at the Rock. :)

I can spot them all now. It's sad that I didn't jump at them then, but now I'm stronger to recognize and acknowledge those things when they happen now. Hopefully, I recognize them sooner but also don't jump just because something doesn't "seem" right thereby missing out on something. There's defnitely a balance between being cautious and being skittish and I'm not always sure where that balance is sometimes.

And back to "hints"...

Maybe when our branch leaders punished us for not giving the branch leader a good enough surprise birthday party.

Gee, maybe it was when branch leader's wife said in a meeting, "And I don't want So and So to not show up because of that "damn baby."

Maybe it was when the branch leader and wife encouraged a WOW to have an abortion and go into the Corps instead of marry the father, which she wanted.

Maybe it was when I got reproved for bringing crackers instead of cookies and my branch leader told us crackers or cookies.

Yeah, well, the list goes on.....

Oh and the biggie....Maybe it was when the President of the Way International was dancing around in tights.

That was a clue.

God first

Beloved outandabout

I like that hint "maybe it was when the President of the Way International was dancing around in tights."

that got to be number one hint so far

thank you

Or how about in the corps when we had to go to a class called christian (I don't remember the second word). D@ve Bed@rd taught the class (15th corps) and all he did was scream for 2 solid hours belittling anyone that he picked to try and do his little skits or problems he had made up for us that day. You eneded up FEARING going to that class.

Of course there was Michae* F#rt. He really did not rip an indvidule apart for the most part. He just liked screaming at the whole group on how effed up everyone was in the group he was talking to.

God first

Beloved coolchef, justloafing, and outandabout

God loves you all my dear friends

Yes "when "Merry Christmas" went out the door and household holidays came in? what bunk! "

I glad I was not Corp and had to set through clases like "Christian Communications"

all that yelling would of gave me bad hearing

thank you

Two things that really bothered me but I "meekly" ignored. I mean, these things kept me up at night:

Tithing. Old Testament is supposed to be for our learning. We're in a different administration, yet tithing was LAW. There was very little law taken from the Old Testament, we may have ignored the ten commandments but the part about giving TWI our money was LAW.

In Christian Family and Sex VPW refuses to answer the "is adultry wrong" question. That's a no brainer and any minister shouldn't have any trouble answering that question. VPW dances around it.

Those aren't hints, they are flaming problems that I reasoned away to the point that I convinced myself that Satan himself put those doubts in my head.

Red flags I missed:

When ROA got cancelled without any real explanation. It went to "All Roads Lead to the Rock" to What Rock?

When Eve became a Lesbian.

When we had to re-take the "new" advanced class, using up money and vacation time from work.

When my twig coordinator asked for a copy of my tax return. Yes, this happened.

When we had to fill out weekly schedules to "plan the adversary out of our lives" and then report back how well we stuck to our schedules. And when I was faxing them in from work.

When good people were being M&A'd for not selling their homes.

God first

Beloved outintexas

Yes when they "asked for a copy of your tax return" was a hint something was wrong

I heard of them asking to see believers bank records too

thank you

How about ......

When a highly trained spiritual leader tells you (and believes it) that dust on top of a refrigerator is a direct reflection upon a woman's genital hygiene.

When a spiritual leader comes to town to set things straight and the first thing he does is try to do is boff your girlfriend.

When using a string to line up folding chairs within 1/16 of an inch is considered a spiritual necessity.

When you faithfully give 10-15 percent of your income and then the 3 cent styrofoam coffee cup you get after a meeting has bite marks in it.

God first

Beloved Goey

I like this one "using a string to line up folding chairs within 1/16 of an inch is considered a spiritual necessity"

thank you

Was there more yes but I leave them for others to name because we all missed hints that the way was not a place of love and truth.

Thank you

This is the same as TWI, they at the end looked to the world for signs of being correct. The rain, snow, sleet or anything else could have fallen but it doesn't mean a damn thing.

CK

P.S. My dad went to one and it was bright sunshine day

God first

Beloved ckmkeon

Lighten up my dear friend

We are just having fun with things that might or might not been hints

thank you

Thank God for Grease Spot Cafe

P.S. My dad went to one and it was bright sunshine day
ROA's were a weekend long in the beginning, and became a week long later on. A bit longer than "a day", sunshiney or not.

Yeah, what Roy said :dance:

Regarding your new signature, you've demonstrated that you know little about what Mr. Wierwille taught, and that you lack the ability to intelligently discuss any of it...so what I think is that your signature is an attempt to p*ss people off. :evilshades:

Edited by Oakspear