GreaseSpot Cafe

IF A FORMAL APOLOGY WERE MADE BY TWI

LornaDoone

*****Posted by ABIGAIL******

Now since I have been here there has not been one person who has not shot a "fiery dart". "

There are so may fiery darts it is not even funny, maybe the reason you can't see them (Abigail) is because you are the one firing the darts off.

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God first

Beloved ckmkeon

God loves you my dear friend

I have never saw ABIGAIL do any wrong she seems to be a very loving person

Now I see the love of God in you too but is that not what I look for in all of us

sure none of us are perfect but we can get forgiven for sins and were we lack we can be taught and even a old dog can learn a new trick

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Roy, you are very kind, but believe me, I do wrong all the time. Not intentionally, but hey, that is life.

CK - I never said I didn't see any firey darts, I simply pointed out that what one perceives as a fiery dart will vary from person to person. However, based on your reaction, I guess I struck a nerve.

As for "If a formal apology were made by TWI"

Well, I am not interested in going back - so it wouldn't bring me back. I would be interested in knowing if the apology were genuine, which would require change. If that occured, I would be happy for those still in.

:offtopic: But on Target!

Taken from http://jimmartin.typepad.com/place/2006/01...dults_only.html

... have you ever known a grown man or woman who was stuck in adolescence? Have you ever known someone who just refused to grow up? Have you ever known someone who had an adult body but who was so immature that he/she damaged many people in his/her life?

I've been a minister for a long time. Through the years, I have known a few very immature ministers who began working with a church only to stifle that church by their own immaturity. Nothing is more sad than a minister who spends his time and energy manipulating people into propping up his ego instead of relating to people on an adult level. Of course, this kind of behavior is not limited to ministers. I talk with people on a regular basis who deal with such people at work.

So what does it mean to be an adult?

Adults are learning what behavior is appropriate and when. Want to learn more about what it means to be "adult"? Read Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, or the book of James. All are in the Bible. All give us pictures of people who are maturing and those who aren't.

Somebody in here needs to grow up!

calvin_klein_ck_one.jpg

Sorry... :offtopic: again~ Perhaps TWI will look here and see first hand the product of their teachings and treatment of their people and SEE the NEED FOR AN APOLOGY :(

Hey Ck!

Let's see... did you give the Minister's Web site a good read?

If I think back really hard... I remember myself acting irrationally, forceful with what I was learning from TWI, just like you. It's really true.

What the Minister was saying about maturing is worth considering.

There is so much more to life than what VPW taught.

There are many pastors that have been teaching what Jesus Christ has done for us, and groups of people that love.

I'm embarrassed for you... :redface: ... probably my Mom was hurt the same way when I was being irrational. Maybe if you take some time to read and listen... talk to yourself... hey, what would I have done... what does the word say about this situation? Could I offer some help here? What would Jesus have done. He sure was calm with that woman caught in adultery, yet telling her not to do it anymore.

Tell me, would you stand talking with me, and just shout out your tag line? Can you picture that? Because that would be very strange.... I think if you did, you'd scare my children... make them feel uncomfortable...

Maturing is a process… TWI doesn’t encourage personal growth, so it wouldn’t have happened there…

Bless :wave:

novcare1.jpg