GreaseSpot Cafe

Mick Jagger is 60!!!

I agree with song; Chuck Berry is 76 and he still performs once a month and he can still do that duck walk with his guitar. I saw Ozfest in STL a week and a half ago. Ozzie's 54 but his mannerisms suggest someone 20 yrs older (guy's fried) but the show was OK. He had Zack Wild on guitar and Jason Newstead (ex metallica) on bass and lot of teens in the crowd knew the words to all the old Black Sabbath songs he did.

Rock'n roll's a state of mind; there just haven't been a lot of rockers previously who lived to be that old and still do it. Long live rock!

I was a Jagger lunatic fan! LOVED him! I guess because he was a BAD boy. I used to think he was hot but really he was NEVER that attractive - it was his attitude.

Hard to believe he is 60! His music defined my first love. Wild Horses... When your sitting back in your rose pink cadillac take me down little Suzy.... Jumping Jack Flash..... When tears go by... Shoot loved him until I lost my heart to Springsteen.

Dot Matrix

Ex - I know!

Now, if I had it to do over, I would look for a guy who used a pocket protector, had a great job, who did not drink, NEVER gambles, maybe even a virgin....

A stable guy who liked to stay home with me, who LOVED me and was not into looks.... That way if you gain weight or have a bad hair cut you do not have to worry that the BAD BOY is on the hunt....

But I did like them in my teens and twenties!

Dot Matrix