GreaseSpot Cafe

Gelina Mock, husband possibly named Mark

act2

I was at the library today and ran into an old friend. She & I hung out as teenagers, and we have mutual friends.

Anyway, Lynn asked me if I was still with the Way, and if I knew Gelina Mock. I told her that I was not and had not been for over 10 years and I did not know Gelina.

Gelina lived in Henderson KY years ago and worked at a local bank where Lynn worked. Lynn said the last time she heard from Gelina was about 10 years ago and she thinks that she was in Colorado at the time.

I told Lynn that I would post this request for her.

Can anyone help???

I was at the library today and ran into an old friend. She & I hung out as teenagers, and we have mutual friends.

Anyway, Lynn asked me if I was still with the Way, and if I knew Gelina Mock. I told her that I was not and had not been for over 10 years and I did not know Gelina.

Gelina lived in Henderson KY years ago and worked at a local bank where Lynn worked. Lynn said the last time she heard from Gelina was about 10 years ago and she thinks that she was in Colorado at the time.

I told Lynn that I would post this request for her.

Can anyone help???

Hey! We worked with Bob & Gelina Mock at Gunnison for a couple of weeks. What an awesome couple! I LOVE those people!

Let's see, that was in the late 90's... 98 maybe? Hubby would know the dates for sure... but close to that time.

They had a little girl, cute & tiny :) Then they were expecting another, and moved to another city in Colorado I believe... There is a card from them in a box downstairs... can't get to that right now... sorry...

There are 7 Robert Mock's listed in Colorado for the Yahoo People Search~

Hope you find them!

Yes , the Mocks are in Denver and have 3 children. :) Sorta, out/in

Haven't checked on them in a while................

Oh, Hubby is Bob (robert), not Mark.

Thank you, SafariVista and Bliss, for the information. I will pass it on to Lynn. Any other info would be nice.

I was gone from Henderson during the time that Gelina was here so I never met her as far as I know, even though I would visit twigs sometimes when I came home on vacation.