GreaseSpot Cafe

Ask PETA

rhino

My friend and I have a bet. He says that a goldfish will survive the puree setting on the blender, and I think it won’t. I need to win this one because I lost the "cats always land on their feet" bet. Anyway, we’re going to do a series of tests at each blender setting. Any idea where we can get some cheap goldfish?

Potfry

There are some other interesting questions there ...

I think the PETA people are often way over the top and absurd, like rescuing lobsters from grocery stores and throwing them back into the ocean where they die.

But I find this Potfry to be just as absurd, and tasteless. IMO, there is no humor in it, but lots of cruelty. Because of the cruelty, it is offensive.

I think the PETA people are often way over the top and absurd, like rescuing lobsters from grocery stores and throwing them back into the ocean where they die.

But I find this Potfry to be just as absurd, and tasteless. IMO, there is no humor in it, but lots of cruelty. Because of the cruelty, it is offensive.

Well, there is a lot of offensive comedy out there, but this is a reply to the PETA absurdity that is real, and harmful to humans at times. I guess it could go in politics ... but mostly it is funny to me ... Goldfish in a blender is a pretty easy way to go ... making pointed fun of PETA actually helps humans and animals ... I think ...