GreaseSpot Cafe

The baby of a celebrity

Shellon

$5 to 7 MILLION for the rights to pictures of a celebrities baby????

What has become of the world? Who are these people, they are no freakin differant than you or me.

Oh wait, they will donate the proceeds from baby pics to the less fortunate; that's it!

<_<

It's just a baby, everyone has babies every day. My babies were beautiful, so were yours, come on.

Unbelievable

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/06/...reut/index.html

$5 to 7 MILLION for the rights to pictures of a celebrities baby????

What has become of the world? Who are these people, they are no freakin different than you or me.

This shows how BIG the entertainment business is. If there were few buyers for the magazines, movies, etc, then the offering price would be much lower.

Our world is only becoming worse...

There are fewer families that know how to entertain themselves with imaginative activities, including sports and family games. More children are clueless without their electronic games & devices!

There are FAR MORE observers than participants in life... THAT'S why this is going on... Supply & Demand... kinda sickening~

And of course, no one is fooled, right? The CONSUMER is paying for the photo rights. The cost of SOMETHING will go up to cover these types of decisions :(

Marriage? There is no marriage and no plans for one either from what I hear.

You know it wasn't all that long ago that Ingrid Bergman's career was almost ruined because she was fooling around with her director while she was married. Now that sort of thing is celebrated on the front page of the newspaper and the cover of magazines.

I'm probably an old fogey but I don't think that's exactly a change for the better.