GreaseSpot Cafe

Dido Didounga?

bek

OH MY LORD!

Bek... i can't believe i saw this name posted here.

JUST TODAY...in my classroom i brought this man's name up.

Dieu-Donné was from the Ivory Coast and i met him at his first ROA. I believe he was going into his first year in residence.

I am french speaking therefore we could converse together.

I have no idea where he is though or have not heard of his whereabouts. Last i heard he was a country coordinator.

The only thing that always scared me about those entering the in-rez program was how much of a nazi they'd be upon graduation.

I pray he wasn't too damaged by it all.

bonne chance.

Dido was in WC22 and he was a great guy with a big heart and a wonderful smile. He was from Ivory Coast. I seem to recall he met a woman who was an Advanced Class grad there and married her... but I could be wrong. Would also like any news of him.

I pray he wasn't too damaged by it all.

bonne chance.

I knew him at what I am pretty sure was the end of his residency, and he had the biggest heart and smile. So I don't think there is any reason to fear him becoming a corps nazi. I never got along to well with that type anyway. :wink2:

I know this may sound strange to a lot of you, but I grew up in a way that was about love and understanding and acceptance of people from many backgrounds. So, I pretty much rejected anything that contradicted what I thought God was about, by the end that was pretty much the entire twi.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...