GreaseSpot Cafe

A Little Slice of Paradise !

Cowgirl

I swear I must live pretty close to what I would consider "paradise" I went for a run on a trail this hot summer afternoon, one that I found this spring, when you get about a mile in there is this really secluded creek that runs right along side of the trail for about half a mile, it's gorgeous in there, all decidous trees and very lush and dense, lots of willows along the creek! And it's not a groomed trail, it's right out in the bush, so far I have only met one person on it. It's got all these twists and turns, and ups and downs, so it's quite the workout if you run it a few times.

Well today was awesome, I ran it twice and got caught in a thundershower, at one end of it where you come out there is this massive cornfield, so I just ran out into the middle of it and stood there and got completely soaked !! On the way back as I passed the creek, all my senses when out the window so to speak, slipped my clothes off and went for a skinny dip, it was absolutely exhilerating!!!

I thought to myself, I have it so good here, how many places are there today where you can go do something like that, that's totally untouched or undisturbed ( absolutely gorgeous in there) and hardly anyone knows about??

It looks just like this picture only not as wide across.......................

creek.jpg

Edited by Cowgirl